2

•Taylor's Pov•

Everyone was sitting in the living room watching a show about how Baby's are hard to take care of.

"Bet Taylor couldn't take care of a kid." Jack G said out of his mouth.

"SHUT UP I BET I CAN!"

The room was filled with a bunch of yeah right, okayyy, and whatever's. I stood up from my spot and grabbed my phone and keys.

I walked out side to the car and got in. Right when I was about to start the car I heard a voice.

"Where are you going Taylor?"

"Cameron, I'm going to prove all of them wrong."

"How?"

"By adopting a kid."

"I'll come with." He said running back inside. 5 minutes later he came out side with his phone.

I started the car and drove to the nearest orphanage.

------------------

~unknown

I pulled into the parking lot and got out of the car with Cam.

"You sure you want to do this?"

"Yeah cameron im sure." I said walking into the entrance.

"Hello my name is Lucia, im the foster mother. Follow me and i'll show you the files of all the kids we have here in Dun Orphanage."

*

*

After an hour looking through all the files me and cameron picked a girl named Emily that was 16.

"We chose The 16 year old."

"Shes a bit of a trouble maker, boys are you sure?"

"Yes." Me and Cam said At the same time.

She handed me the paper work and a pen. Lucia went out of the room and upstairs to get the girl i'm guessing.

•Emily's Pov•

I heard the door open and i saw the foster mother.

"If your going to hurt me again. Just do it bitch." I said getting in her face.

I felt a sting on my face. "Pack up you brat. Your getting adopted."

I packed up everything I had witch wasn't a lot. I only had 2 shirts, 2 pairs of shorts, and 1 pair of shoes.

I walked down stairs to see two guys waiting for someone. Or where they here for me?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YAS I UPDATED IT! Its a little bit longer but oh well. Next chapter shall be intresting.

It took me 30 minutes to write this chapter.

Vote if you feel like it. I dont mind.

Bye 😚