10

•Emilys Pov•

"IM HERE PRINCESS!" Mahogany called out. I slipped on my vans and grabbed my phone and walked out the door with the queen.

"So i heard someone was being lazy." She said while we climb in the car.

"Yeah... I guess.. So what are we going shopping for?"

"Clothes."

•2 Hours Later•

Me and Queen shopped until we dropped. Seriously i couldn't even walk.

"Oh my god Emily we have so much stuff. The back seat and the back of my car is filled.

"Mahogany i just want to say thank you."

"No problem. I like how they dyed your hair!"

I told Her thanks and we drove home.

*Skips car ride*

"Okay you guys so 5 minutes until we have to leave to be at the airport."

I packed up my stuff and put on a new outfit up in Gilinsky's room.

I walked down stairs with two suitcases. I was on twitter when everything was silent. I looked up and saw Nash, and Gilinsky staring.

"STOP!" They stopped.

I walked out side with all the magcon Boys and Mahogany. We got into a limo and i sat by Mahogany and Jack G. I noticed Jack was staring down my shirt.

"Grow up." Nash says only loud enough for Jack to here him.

*Skip car ride to airport*

*Skip plane ride*

I was getting into the limo when Jack pulled me aside.

"Johnson, what do you want?"

"Jack likes you. Gilinsky likes you. And dont tell him i said that."

"Okay." I didn't like Gilinsky back. I climbed back into the limo and we headed our way back to the hotel.

It felt like hours but we stopped in the middle of no where.

We all got out of the limo and went into the hotel. I saw the front desk and walked up to it. I rested my hands on the counter. The girl was looking for something so i coughed.

"Ehem.."

She turned around with shock. "Oh I'm sorry i was-"

"ASHLEY?"

"EMIILY? When did you get adopted? Oh my lordy!"

I cmilbed over the counter and hugged her. "Idk how long ago but i missed you."

Ashley was my best friend. Until she got Adopted. She's 16 and now has a job at a hotel.

"I missed you too. Anyway," she said letting go of the hug. "Heres your room key." she said holding the key. I hugged her one last time. But this time she whispered something in my ear.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Little bit longer.. Eh..

Magconabe <Instagram

_queenglinsky <twitter

I know the I is missing, long story.

So how about 10 votes for the next chapter?

Your beautiful, remember that.

Bye 😚