6

•Emily's Pov•

"Cameron... What the hell did you do?" Jack G asked.

"Well, i think that you and Emily looked cute so i made a vine and-"

"CAMERON STOP!" I didn't realize that I was yelling until Cam gave me wide eyes. "I'm sorry Cam, i'm just gonna get a lot of hate."

No one said anything. I walked back upstairs and went on Twitter. I went on the hashtag Jamily.

@Camsdabootydoe I think Jamily should be a real thing i like them together.

I read a lot of nice comments but one caught my eye.

@Cams_Ashely I dont see why you guys are making a big deal over the Attention whore. Shes just like Madison Beer. Any guy she sees she wants sex from him. No one likes her. This bitch isn't even pretty. She's a slut. Just like Madison.

I locked my phone and Ran down stairs. I saw everyone down in the living room.

"Who is Madison Beer?"

All eyes were on me.

"WHO IS SHE AND WHY AM I GETTING COMPARED TO HER?"

Nash stood up. "She's a 15 year old that tried getting with all of us. She sent Cameron Nudes and wanted sex."

I ran out of the house with my phone and slammed the door shut. I ran down the street and realized it was raining. I was crying and it blended in with the rain. I was running and running until i bumped into someone.

"I'm sorry i didn't see you there and i'm sorry."

"Oh my god your crying! And its raining out and why are you crying?"

I didn't answer. I looked up and saw a girl with curly red hair. Her nails were perfect. And she had some kind of kitty ears on.

"Look theres a starbucks right over there," she says pointing to it. "You can tell me what happened." She had her hand out wanting to help me up. I thankfully grabbed her hand and we headed towards Starbucks.

*

*

*

"So you mean to tell me you were adopted by Taylor Caniff...?"

"Yes. Who are you anyway?"

"I'm Mahogany. I use to Dj for the boys."

"Oh, Hi."

"What do you say we go back to there house?"

"Yeah there probably worried."

I looked at my phone and realized that i was talking to this girl for 3 in a half hours. It stopped raining and it dried up pretty fast. I walked up to the door making second guess about if i should go in or not. Mahogany said to knock so i did. 10 worried boys opened the door.

"I'm so sorry." I said hugging Cameron. The reason why I would go to cameron is because he felt like more of a brother then Taylor did. Everyone was still at the door way watching me and cam hug each other.

"I thought i was gonna lose you." He mumbled through my hair.

"You would never lose me Cameron."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I guess Emily doesn't have a thing for anyone yet.

I have in mind on who she's gonna end up with.

Once again, VOTE! VOTE!!! Please? And comment on how you like the story. I need to know how you guys like it.

AND OMG! 100 READS! Thanks so much.

Twitter: Magconable_

Instagram: Magconable_

Bye 😚