14

OKAY SO BEFORE YOU READ DONT HATE! SECOND, AT THE END THERE IS AN INSTAGRAM CHANGE TO MY NAME!

•••••••••••••••••••••••

All the boys were in the hospital because jack was knocked out. We've been sitting in the waiting room for 2 hours. Mahogany was gone because she had to go back home.

"Gilinsky Family." The doctor called. Everyone stood up.

"Only two can be in the room." I pointed to JJ (Jack Johnson) and myself. She lead us towards Jacks room and we walked in. The room was small and the paint on the walls, some of it was chipped.

I saw Gilinsky in a breathing mask and he was hooked up to the thing that goes Beep. Beep. Beep. And shows his heart rate.

"A punch couldn't do this to him! He can't be that damaged!" JJ cried. I looked at him and his eyes were red. I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around him. He cried and cried onto my shoulder. "I'll give you some time Em..." He said walking out and wiping his tears.

"Jack.... Please wake up. I need you."

I sat in the chair next to him and went on and on for 10 minutes about how i need him back. I rest my head on his right chest and closed my eyes.

"Beep... Beeeep.." Then a flat sound went on.

"No... No... No no NO NO!!! PLEASE!" I cried.

"NO! JACK!" The door opened and two doctors came into the room. They grabbed my arms and tried to drag me out of the room. "PUT ME DOWN! PLEASE! JACK NO STAY STRONG!" I was kicking and fighting. They some how got a hold of me and dragged me out of the room. They placed me on the ground and just left me there.

Another person came up to me and started talking.

"I'm sorry for your lost. But your friend Jack Gilinsky died of damage in his head." I didn't feel sad or unhappy. I felt pissed. I dragged myself off the ground and walked towards the lobby. There he stood. Just waiting.

"CAMERON ALEXANDER DALLAS!"

I walked up to him and stood arm length away from his face. I felt my hand connected with his face. I slapped him. I slapped him hard.

"I hate you." Then all i remember was running out of the hospital. And never coming back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay so short. Yes yes i know. I'm gonna start doing short chapters now. So the story can be updated faster.

So insta change. The new name for instagram is Magconable_Fanfics

Twitter is: RaylaEspinosa

Bye beauties!