13

I was basically in the middle of our penny board home when Jack G came up and grabbed my hand. i didn't do anything i just held his hand and i felt safe.

I was back in the hotel room and Mahogany and i were watching movies. I felt tired so i crawled up in my bed and fell asleep.

•Next Day•

I woke up to a face hovering over me.

"Cameron Stop." I sounded sick. Oh no.

"Are you okay? You sound sick."

"Yeah Yeah i'm fine." I say getting up and going into the bathroom. When ever I sound sick, I'm on my monthly. I just sound sick but i'm really not sick. I put a tampon in, washed my hands and walked out.

"I want food." I say getting back in bed.

I just wanted to die.

Doesn't everyone?

•3 days later•

Me and Jack have gotten so close. I can be holding his hand and he wont care. I think i grew feelings for him.

We were at Markis's Coffee Shop when a fan girl came up to us.

"YOUR JACK GILINSKY!"

"Haha yeah."

"Is this your Girlfriend? Shes really pretty."

"No no i'm not his Girlfriend!" I could see the hurt in jacks eyes.

"Imma go to the bathroom." Jack said walking away. We replied with simple okays as he made his way to the bathroom.

"Listen, Jack is mine and your just worthless piece of shit! jack doesn't like you! No one does Emily!" Are you serious? I'm not going to get taken down by a 14 year old girl!

"Okay just shut up!" I was going to say more but jack came out of the bathroom looking like he had been crying. I told him we should just go and we left. But on our way out That girl got yelled at by her mother. I guess her name was Melly.

*

*
We were at the hotel and Jack and me were cuddling in his bed. Everyone else was gone so it was just us.

"Wanna do something?" He asks me with a smirk sliding across his face.

"Umm like what?"

He got up from his cuddling position and went to his suit case "Noo you were comfy! Come back!" I said to him.

He got up from were he was standing and went out side. He had something behind his back.

"Jack! What are you doing?" I said getting up and walking out on the balcony. He ripped a piece of paper and put something in it. He rolled it up, lit it, and handed it to me.

"Th-This is weed." I stuttered.

"Inhale it." He said smiling.

I put it up to my mouth and inhaled it. Damn did it feel good.

I took it out and coughed. I handed it to him and he inhaled that thing like there was no tomorrow. We smoked 2 joints and we were high as fuck.

I heard foot steps but I didn't bother to look who was coming.

An angry Cameron came into the room and pushed Jack to the ground. I tried to get cameron off but he didn't buge!

"CAM STOP!" I said slapping his back.

He just sat on top of Jack and kept punching. I ran into the room and saw a worried Nash. I grabbed his arm and took him to the balcony. He wrapped his arms around Cam and took him inside.

"Jack i'm so sorry." I mumbled while crying. I put my head on his chest and cried. 10 minutes later Cameron came out and just stood there. Looking at me.

I got up and looked at cameron. I felt my hand connect with his cheek and then i just broke down. I was an emotional mess.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(I had writers block) IM SORRY IM SORRY! I have not had time to write this at all! I promise that i will update soon. And i'm thinking of not updating for a week. And i'm thinking about deleting this whole book.

I've had some dm's from people that call me a bad writer and i should just die because of how bad this book is.

I just want to say thank you for all my fans and people that help me get through all of the hate.

AND! OMG 5k READS!!!!

SweetableTweets <twitter

Magconable_ <instagram

(GO READ MY OTHER BOOK CALLED JUST FRIENDS!)

Thanks for reading i love you all so very much!