17

"Emily." He said again making me look up at him. I stood up and walked closer to him. I put my hands on his cheeks and leaned in. I felt his soft lips move in motion with mine.

"Your not related to me. You got adopted by Taylor. Not me." I smiled and went back to his kissable lips. He put his hands down to my butt and grabbed it. I moved my hands up to his head and flicked off the snapback he had on. I ran my fingers all through out his hair. I stopped so i could take a breather.

When i was about to lean in again a knock went on the door. I opened it to cams mom.

"Your not the Emily i was thinking about. I meant Careful Orphanage."

Thats right! That orphanage was right next to mine and it had a girl named Emily in it that was 16!

"So i'm not related to any of you."

"Nope." She said in disappointment but happy at the same time.

"Bye mom." Cameron said closing the door and locking it.

He sat on the bed that was big enough for two people. He laid down on the bed and i took a hint.

"Come here." He said motioning to him.

I crawled on the bed and got on top of him.

(Sexual sene. Listen to the song Ride by Somo.)

I got on top of him and sat on his crotch area. He lifted himself up supporting his weight with his elbows. He leaned in and we kissed. Not a regular kiss. This one was more passionate and caring.

I started to grind on him when our kissing began to be a full make out session. Camerons massive hands roamed my back until i felt a grab on butt.

•Cam's Pov•

I picked my hands of from her back and put them on her ass. I squeezed it and it made her gasp. I took my chance to stick my tongue in her mouth and explore it.

I bit her lip and kissed her jaw line all the was to her neck. I sucked on her neck giving her hickey's that will last for days. I found her sweet spot and sucked on hit harder than i should've because she moaned a little bit too loud.

"Shhh..." I said sexily in her ear.

She tugged on the bottom of my shirt and I knew what she meant.

"Em.. Are you sure?"

"I'm positive." I flipped her over and now i was on top.

"Emily's Pov•

He turned me over so now he was on top. He took off his shirt and now it was my turn. I criss-crossed my arms and pulled off my shirt revealing myself in my bra. It was purple and i liked purple! His hands unclipped it and threw it on the ground. I put my hands in his hair which turned him on. I felt a bump grow on my leg. He moaned and grabbed my boobs massaging them.

Cameron got off of me and he slid down his pants and his boxers. I felt my body tense up.

"Shh your okay calm down." He said kissing my forehead before taking off my shorts and panties. He reaches into a dresser and pulls out a small packet and ripping it open with his teeth.

"Are you sure?" He says putting the condom on.

I nodded.

Without any warning Cameron slams himself into me. Thrusting in and out slowly. I felt a tear rush down my cheek. He stops.

"Want me to stop?"

"No no keep going."

Soon the pain turned into pleasure and i moaning like crazy.

"CAMERONNNN!!!" I whined.

"FASTER! HARDER!"

He went faster and harder. I was about to cum and i think he was too. I felt the condom fill with warm liquid.

"Cam dont stop i'm so close!" I said making him thrust into my harder.

"I-i-" i was just about to finish my sentence but cameron pulled out of me and stuck two fingers in me. Before i knew it i cummed on his fingers. He took them out and stuck them in his mouth.

He took the condom off and threw it in the trash. We both got under the covers and i laid my head on his bare chest while he drew circles on my back with his finger.

"I'm in love with you." He says

"I'm in love with you too."

And then it hit me. It hit me hard.

I'm in love with Cameron Alexander Dallas.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thinking about ending the story here... Here are your choices:

1. End the story here and make a sequel.

2. Just end the story.

3. Keep adding.

Bye beauties!