21

•READ THE END MESSAGE•

I woke up to cameron cuddling around me.

"Cam, please... Move.."

"Hmmm..." He groaned in his sleep. I slapped his face and then got up from his tight grasp. I didn't slap him hard enough to wake him up. Just enough for him to let go. I walked out of the living room and out side to the back yard.

"Oh okay hello...." I say to shawn as he's about to take off his shirt.

"Oh hey, sorry i'm just gonna go for a quick swim." He says diving into the water.

He has a nice body... I like his- no emily stop.

"So where is everyone else?" I ask as he jumps to the surface of the water.

"Starbucks." He says swimming on his back.

I was just about to reply but i felt two large arms wrap around my body.

"Hey babes." He says breathing in my ear. I smiled and turned around to his face i gave him a little peck on the lips and walked back inside. I went into the kitchen and grabbed a box that said Taylor Caniff's cookies, and sat down on the counter.

"Those are my cookies." A voice says while grabbing the box and running up stairs.

"TAYLOR!" I say as i lift myself off the counter and run upstairs.

''Damn it Taylor!" I say as i open the door to cams room.

"Umm..." He was laying on the floor with a pouty face.

"I fell and the cookies went flying out the window."

I just laughed and sat by him with my knees pulled up to my chest.

"Im sorry." He says quietly. "I'm sorry for never being there when you needed me most. I'm sorry for not protecting you and being a real brother... My mom said that next time i leave for Indiana you can come."

I didn't say anything. I just wrapped my arms around him and stayed there for a while.

"Thank you Taylor." I say as i felt a tear drop from my eye.

Me and taylor grew stronger every second.

After 3 hours of tears and laughing, i got up and walked out of the room.

I ran down the stairs and skipped out side to the back yard.

"Hey Emmy." Cameron says wrapping his arms around me and kissing my neck.

"Stop." I said pushing him off me. "I'm 16 not 18." I walked over by Shawn and Hayes. All the other guys are in the pool except cam and Taylor.

"Wheres Taylor?" Shawn asks.

"Taking a nap." I say.

Before i could say why he was taking a nap My phone rang.

"GUYS! SHUT UP!" I say to everyone before i take my phone out of my pocket and answering it. It was a random number.

"H- hello?"

"Come out side. To the front." The voice said before hanging up.

"Who was it?" Cam asks.

"Some guy saying to meet him out in the front. I'm going." I say walking inside and towards the front door. All the boys where behind me soaking wet from the pool.

As i turned the door knob and opened the door, i saw someone that i'd never think i would see again.

Cams Pov•

I saw her turn the door knob and open the door. She looked shocked. A little happy. It was some guy. He looked about 17.

"Alex." She mumbled and ran into his arms. Her legs were wrapped around his waist and he was holding on to her butt. I felt my hands clench up and i was getting jealous. Who is this guy?

~~~~~~~~~

Who

Do

You

Think

He

Is??