11

"The Asian is cute."

"You would say that!" I slapped her arm and laughed.

I climbed over the counter and walked towards the stairs. I dont even take elevators they scare me. Plus its a good work out. I went on floor 5 and I forgot what room number I was. I pulled out my phone and texted Mahogany.

Mahogany

What room number are we?

Emmy

Idk. acrossed from the boys, their room number is 10 so were right acrossed from them.

I put my phone back into my pocket and searched for room 10 finally found it. I looked across and saw room 9. I put my key in the swiping thingy and it worked! I opened the door, thanked god and found two queen sized beds. I took the one closest to the window.

A few moments later I saw Mahogany walk in the door.

"YES ITS JUST US GIRLLL! LETS PARTY!!!!" I Laughed and joined in on her cazyness.

"YAS! oh my lordy I heard there was a cannnndddyy shop down stairs." I said jumping up and down on the bed.

All of a sudden Mahogany ran out the door. I followed her but first closed the door and took my key and phone.

We ran down the stairs and saw a huge sign.

Candy Shop

We both squealed with happiness and then walked in. It was like candy heaven.

Mahogany Started singing and I joined in.

"I'LL TAKE YOU TO THE CANDY SHOP. ONE TASTE OF I GOT. DONT STOP TILL-" We were suddenly cut off.

"You guys just gonna sing or eat candy?" Cam asked. I was still mad at him but not that mad. I was going through all the kinds of candy, when I found my favorite.

"No no no no no no. YAS SOUR PATCH KIDS!" I grabbed a bag and filled it with candy. I mean over load on candy. Best part was that it was free.

"umm how much do you need!" Nash asked from behind.

"I LOVEEEE SOUR PATCH KIDS! And I'm fat so it doesn't matter. "

"Your not fat. You are beautiful. And any guy would be lucky to have you." I hugged him. Tight.

I think cam saw us hug because he pulled nash aside and it looked like he was yelling at him. Damn he is way to protective.

Cams Pov

I looked over at Nash and Emily hugging. Why is Nash doing this? I know he's gonna hurt her. I walked over to them and pulled them apart.

"Why are you doing this?" I whispered/yelled.

"She'll never know. She cant get hurt if she doesn't know. And I'm not telling her."

"Your sick." I decided that all I need was sleep. I cant believe my best friend would do this to a girl that felt like family to me.

I took the elevator back up to our rooms and plopped down on my bed.

I felt my eyes close and before I knew it I was asleep.

Emilys Pov

Cameron went to bed really early. I wonder what was on his mind. a while has pasted and Mahogany and I just went upstairs and watched nemo. Right when Nemos dad bumped into the shark a knock on the door was heard.

"You can get it." Mahogany said. I dont like opening doors. Especially when its dark out. I turned the door knob and saw a blue eyed boy walk into our room.

"Cam kicked me out."

"WHAT? why?"

"He thinks I'm gonna hurt you Emily."

"You wouldn't ever hurt me.... would you?"

"Well.. ihaveAGirlfriend. DontHateMeBecauseINeverWantedToHurtYou."

"English Nash." I told him.

"I have a girlfriend. Don't hate me because I never wanted to hurt you."

I wasnt crying. I wasnt hurt. I was shocked. I wasnt mad at him. I was just shocked.

"I dont hate you. I'm just not sure why you acted like you liked me back.."

"I'm sorry. I-i'm sorry, for every thing Em-" before I let him finish my name I told him to get out. I didnt say it rudely.

"You okay Emily?" Cameron barged into the room. I don't know why but when I hugged him I cried. I cried hard. His shirt was soaked.

"shh shh its okay." he rubbed circles on my back while I cried. Lets just say that was the first time I cried myself asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SORRY SORRY SORRY! Suckest chapter ever. my bad. sorry I was late writing this chapter. My iPod chager broke so... here I am writing on my moms tablet. I fought for this tablet. the things I do for you guys. lol

15 Votes for the next chapter.

Stay Strong <3