24

TAYLOR

I was sitting in the lobby chairs waiting. Just waiting. Its been 4 hours and the all the guys are just worried.

"Family of Emily Caniff?" The lady from the desk said fairly loudly. Everyones heads went towards me. I slowly walked over to the desk. "Floor 2, Room 288 they changed her room. Wait outside the door, the doctor will be there shortly."

I did as she said but only, I ran. I bumped into a couple people but I didn't even bother saying anything.

I ran through the door that lead the stairs. I ran up the stairs and asked one of the doctors where room 288 is. She lead me there and my breathing was heavy. Calm Taylor. calm.

"Are you Taylor Caniff? Im taking a guess yes. Your Sister Emily, she has carcinoma."

"I... I dont know what you mean? What does-"

"It means long sickness. A corruption, Cancer. We know what caused it. Stress. While you guys might be having a good time, she cuts herself. You might tell her everything. But she tells you guys nothing. Has she ever told you about her past?"

"No."

"Well, she got beaten. Her brother Collen got beat to death by her father. She managed to get out. Her mother died 3 years ago, but her mother was the one to take her to the orphanage. Her other brother Kayden is still living."

I was speechless. "Looks like she woke up." I look into the window and see a broken hearted Emily.

The doctor opens the door and walks away. I walk into the door and see tear stains on her cheeks.

"I have cancer? It came back...." Came back?

"Came back? Emily..." I hugged her as she cried.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You're welcome :)

By the way a new book is coming out!

Its a dirty imagines book ;)

For all you perverted readers out there, plus myself. The book is for you.