12

Emilys Pov

I woke up to Camerons arms around me. The blankets were pulled up to our waists and he was spooning me.

"Cameron." I said with my raspy voice.

"hmm Baby?" he was fully awake.

"Cameron let go of me I have to get dressed and stuff." my raspy voice barley chirped out.

He instantly let go and I got up. I walked into the bathroom and I had the same clothing on from yesterday. My mascara was down my face and my makeup was every where. I grabbed a cloth and cleaned my face. I locked the door and stripped out of my clothes. I stepped into the shower and let the hot water run down my body. I stepped out after I was done with the rest of my shower and combed my hair. I blow dryed my hair and strightened it. When me and Mahogany went shopping I got blonde high lights in it.

I wrapped myself in a towel and walked to my suitcase. Cameron was sleeping so I grabbed all my suff and hurried back into the bathroom. I put my undergarments on and then remembered to lock the door. so thats what I did. I put a black plain crop top on and then some jean high wasted shorts. I took my plaid shirt and wrapped it around my waist. I put some miss match socks on and a white beanie.

"Your ready already?" Cameron asked.

"Its 8.. 9 is when we have to leave for magcon."

"Shit!" I heared Cameron mumble. He left and I was on my way to the limo. I stepped into the limo and sat by Gilinsky.

I heard a beep go off and it was my phone. I looked and I had a new text message.

Gilinsky★

Hey... Heard what happened. im sorry.

You don't have to be sorry. It's not your fault.

I know I just feel bad. You deserve so much better.

I dont deserve anything. Thats why I was put in a orphanage.

Theres people out their that love every little thing about you. Some people think that you are pretty. I think your Beautiful. You are beauiful. That dimple that you get when you smile. When you see something you like and its blue you freak. And your laugh Is amazing. Nash doesn't notice those little things. But I do.

Oh my god... Jack.. I didn't know that you noticed all those things.. but I don't get it... what are you trying to say?

I like you Emily.

But Jack im going through a lot right now.

Yeah Yeah.. I knew the feeling wasn't maltual...

"Alright were here." Jack G said. He climbed out of the limo and walked into the building.  I ran into the girls bathroom after I got out of the car. I reached in my back pocket to grab my make up. I never apply make up beforehand. I always do it when I get to the event. I put some mascara and eye liner and some clear baby lips chap stick.

I ran into the room and saw girls screaming.

"Where were you?" Cam asked.

"I was just umm I was in the bathroom."

He grabbed my wrist and pulled me on stage.

"Guys this is Emily, Shes taylors adopted daughter. Be nice." He said with a smile. We all went to the back of the stage and both Jacks got handed a mic. they started singing Flights. Everyone was singing a long to it.

-Start of the M&G-

I was at my own table but I was next to Jack G.

"OMG! Your Emily!" The girl seriously cried.

"Aww dont cry!"

"No its just that your so strong. And it proves that you can do anything. Your my inspiration." I huge smile planted on my face.

"Can I get a picture?"

I smiled in the picture and then signed her phone case. Then I realized that I need to forget about the haters and think about my fans.

•Later•

1 hour of snaping pictures, signing phone cases, and Screaming fans I was back on my bed about to fall asleep.

Me and the boys are going out to eat, wanna come?" Mahogany asks me while grabbing her back pack and penny board.

"Ughh!" I groned as I got up.

I grabbed my phone and skipped out the door. When everyone was in the elevator I started to freak.

"GUYS THIS ELEVATOR IS SCARY!"

Everyone just gave me weird looks.

"I don't like elevators." I said.

All there was, was silence. Did i mention that we all were in the lobby waiting for our driver for 30 minutes. After the silence Nash said something.

"Our limo driver is sick we have to penny board there."

I ran back up stairs, taking the stairs this time and grabing my penny board. I Grabbed Mahogany's Beats Pill and ran back down stairs.

I stuffed the Pill in my pocket and ran out of the hotel.

I placed my penny board on the ground and stepped on it. I gave it a kick start and we were all off.

"Lox I have your Beats Pill."

"Okay play a song!"

I plugged my phone in and my favorite song came on.

I'm wakin' up on sunset Boulevard,

Maxin' out all my credit cards.

Livin' my own

L.A. Story.

After the song was finished I turned it off and we were at the Taco bell.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CONGRATS TO OUR WINNERS OF MY NEW BOOK!

The main character: __Emmmaaaaa__

The Best friend: Belle_Hatfield

And the book is going to be about Matthew Espinosa

Your Beautiful Remember That -Kayla

Bye ♥