Goodbye.

So..... This is really sad... And its depressing... But i'm deleting this story.

A writer messaged me and said that the book is a lot like hers, i read her story before i made this one and i did copy some of her stuff. But really the only reason why i did is because i had writers block.

If you know who i'm talking about please dont comment her name or say what book she's currently working on. It means a lot to me. Its just the best for all of us. And also know that i wish the best for her story. I hope her story goes viral and makes the top page. I love her and her story with my whole heart.

The other thing you guys are wondering is who ends up with who and what happens.... Alex tells her to move in with him and his parents. She says no and makes alex leave. Then a week later Emily Regains feelings for Jack G but Cameron is on her mind all day. And she cant break cams heart. Eventually she breaks up with cam and falls into Jacks arms. Which Taylor finally becomes the brother that emily needed through out her life. But he gets over Protective and breaks up emily and jack. Emily doesnt talk to taylor for 3 weeks and moves out with Alex. Alex is a childhood friend from the orphanage that got adopted before she did. They move in together but someone goes knocking on the door and its cameron. Emily realizes that cameron is the one and he's all she wants. So they run away from alexs house and live happy together. A lot more happens like she meets her family and stuff.

Anyway.... Thanks for reading and being there for me.

So I guess this is goodbye.