when I get angry?.

There are moments of laughing, having fun, loving and getting angry. Anger is an emosion that happens to us at the moment of being wrested with someone.

Sometimes we get angry without reason. We have problems with the family, with the boyfriend / girl or someone specific. And we get angry with them. Sometimes anger can make us lose a friendship.

If you are angry with yourself, it is not good to get angry with others, because others are not to blame for being angry. You do not have to reckon with others.

The anger is also good, the angry we feel relieved, whether emotional problems or personal relationships.

I get angry, you get angry. We all get angry. Even God who is God, gets angry with the humanists and with man. Who are you to not get angry. You can get angry, but not with others.

🎱 be angry with god.)

You can not be angry with God, because he is not to blame for that. There is no one more important that is god to you. God never wanted you to be angry, he wants the best for you and for everyone.

It is true. That when we get angry, we do not want to talk to anyone. But it is better to talk to God. Because he does listen to you. He will always be in bad and good times.

I get angry with God and I wonder why, if nothing is missing. God is love and he wants that we all love him equally.

🎱 sadness.)

You're sitting on the terrace, and you think about all the things you could do with that special person. But you realize that that person is no longer for you. And you feel a great emptiness inside you, and you ask yourself, what is it?

(That's sadness)

The sadness, makes us feel depressed, finished, without encouragement to do anything. Just stay thinking about life. In all the good things you would be doing with your friends, parents, mothers, boyfriend / girlfriend. But the situation is so difficult and you only think about nothing.

My story)

The day I felt more sad than ever, was when I asked my father $ 300 to buy me a shoe to go to school. And he told me he did not have. But if I had to give it to leather. At this moment I felt able to take my life without fear of anything.

Every day I feel a vacuum in me. In seeing my mother killing herself to feed us and she died while alive. And I only think about many mothers who suffer every day and see that they can not bring a piece of bread to their children.

The sadness that I feel, every day is growing because of my father. E has a very large house, I buy another one for his wife while his children are living in rent. Every time I read the moment to pay the house, my mother does not know where to find money to pay for it and that kills me every day more and more. I get to the point of almost taking my life with a knife. But I thought about the damage it would cause to my mother and my sisters. And I decided to fight for what I want.

Do not be sad about something that you can get easily. God gives us opportunities every day and we do not know how to take advantage of it. It does not mean that he has turned his back on you, it is preparing roads for you. Just have passion and truthful things wonders.

Just look at heaven and tell God you trust him. And everything will be fine.

Next chapter (my body is special) I hope you love it