about your investment.

Imagine that you have an account in the bank and every morning when you wake up you have a balance in your favor of S /. 86,400 nuevos soles of interest. Only you are not allowed to transfer the balance of one day for the next day. Every night, your balance is taken to zero, even if you have not managed to spend it during the day.

What would you do? Would you go to spend every penny? ...

Clear!

We are all clients of that bank we are talking about. It's called VIDA and the investment account is called TIME.

In the first second of each day, 86 400 seconds are credited to your account. Which you can spend only that day. Every night, what you left over is considered a loss.

You are not allowed to accumulate this balance for the next day, every morning, your account is reinitialized, and every night, the leftovers of the day evaporate. There is no return. You need to spend living the present of your daily deposit.

Invest, then, in what is best, love, health, happiness and success. The clock is running. Do your best for your day to day.

You've only got one life!

In life, the important thing is not how much time you have, but what you do with it.

Starts every year living every moment. This year you will have 31 536 000 seconds to spend, invest your time wisely.