the injustice.

The moving story of a man, imprisoned unjustly, who has the ability to visualize in injustice, a reason to continue and be better ...

She, her mother, looked with infinite sadness at her son, it was visiting day and the inmates were allowed a brief interview, the mature man, unjustly detained, had already several months in jail, was an unclean cell full of rats, mosquitoes, spiders, without windows with an oppressive and humid heat, she now saw a man that day by day deteriorated more, the colors had escaped from his face, the skin showed purulent eruptions, but the deepest wound was injustice that immersed him in a deep depression and in that moment face to face with the one he loved the most, he exclaimed:

- Why? Because I?

To which she simply and in a tone of consolation answered:

- That's what GOD wants

And his son replied:

- Does GOD want the evil, injustice and suffering of his children? No mother, that's not the way, if something hurts me deeply it is to see my children suffer as surely you now feel it. I sincerely believe that GOD suffers with me, and his pain must be so profound not only for me that I am just one among millions of victims of injustice and evil that is the exclusive work of depraved and valueless human beings.

Evil exists so that warriors emerge who, by overcoming them, lead us to a more human and just world, I believe that we should ask GOD for forgiveness because with him we also commit the same injustice that they have done to me, he never has any responsibility of what to me It happened to me, this is the work of human beings, not of GOD.

Hell exists and is in prisons, in the homes of abandoned old people, in leprosariums, in the muladares where innocent beings are raped, in slums where they drug themselves into drooling masses and without reason, when there are children who not having a few cents goes blind forever; yes, there is hell, in fratricidal war, in the mutilation of human beings, when a meaningless mother abandons her children, when a depraved child violates a child; yes, hell exists and what is most impressive is that we have created it ourselves, men and women without scruples, by ambitions and bastard desires and as we have created it, only we have to destroy it.

Evil must impel us to evolution, it shows us our own mistakes, so the world has advanced by overcoming the absurdity that human beings have created. Because I? I asked you a moment ago and I think I found the answer; for this bitter experience to become strength, adversity in breath, negative in positive ... It is in me, the decision to become from now on a warrior of light to help the hell to disappear and contribute my life to build a morning when justice and goodness are the stars that lead our existence, giving to God at the moment of dying my small contribution in the greatness of his creation ...

"Maybe you are not in this harsh situation, but surely you go through several trials in your life that hurt you, it depends on your attitude so you can turn injustice into a reason to continue and be better. Today's circumstance should not determine your future, you have the option to decide.