about the horse.

This story is about a horse that had fallen into a pit and could not get out. And no matter how much its owner threw earth to bury it, it was not left.

-A peasant, he was walking in the field When he discovered that his horse had fallen into an abandoned pit.

The well was very deep, so no matter how hard it was to remove it, there was no way. After exhausting all the possibilities to get it out, I made the decision to sacrifice the horse so that it would not suffer. So he decided to throw earth to bury him.

So he began to pour earth into the well and no matter how much he threw the horse, he did not bury himself and discovered that every time the horse fell, it would shake and the earth would accumulate in the bottom.

He discovered that the horse was not allowed to bury and so little by little it went up until it managed to leave. Not only did the horse come out but it also covered the well.

If you are at the bottom of the well and you see that everything throws earth at you to bury you, remember the horse in this story, shake and get out of the well. Because it is time that of the empty well that you have in your life it is covered.

Next chapter (about your investment) you will love it