my body is special.

How to help children with sexual abuse.

Many children every day suffer sexual abuse from their friends and people around them. The percentage of children with disabilities worldwide is added every day.

But how can we help these children feel protected? Children from all over the world take their lives every day by being discriminated against by their classmates and the place where they live.

Many children suffer from sexual abuse because of ...

-Disability. -Morenos.

-Seguera. -Sindromes.

-Dumb Lord. - Lack of a

-Invalid. I lost

-Short stature. -Racism.

We know that human beings have the habit of discriminating against people because of their disability. More to the children. I will tell you a story about me.

-My childhood)

In my childhood, around 6 to 7 years old in the school where I was. They discriminated against me. Because I had a bad smell in my armpits and every day I suffered abuse from my classmates.

Every day was the same. Of tips that gave me and methods to not give me more bad smell. They tell me to rub it on my armpits. Without knowing that it makes things worse.

For me it was nothing, because I did not feel the bad smell. You can not feel the bad smell it gives you, but the others. When I put the sabila in my armpits, I went to school and to top it off was the girl I liked.

When that smell oh as the Dominicans say. That jack, that machete, that atomic bomb exploded. All my friends and teachers told me ugly things that hurt me.

But those things give the people who start to develop, but I say. In the maturity. From that day I knew it was a discharge of abuse towards me.

And today I can raise my hand safely. Because I am aware of that and today I am an athlete and I do not get those bad smells even if I run 5 kilometers.

Do not be discouraged, because many are chosen but few are chosen.

It's time to put a (stop) on child abuse. Nobody would like to be disabled, blind, deaf. Help me to continue helping those who need help.

You can, I can, he can. And who is not you to not be who you want to be.

🎱 Speak with reliable people)

If you have problems and do not want anyone to know, look for a person you trust and tell your situation maybe he is also going through the same. Do not be afraid to talk to someone you trust and the best way is with an adult.

Sometimes we have problems that we do not want anyone to know, but to talk to a person who understands your situation and who has gone through something similar.

You are special and unique.

Not because you are blind, deaf, or crippled does not mean that you are not special and unique. We are special, because God wanted us that way. God did not want you to be born that way. There must have been a purpose for you to be born that way.

And people like you, are more special than normal people and without defect. Well, you have people who are always with you, they give you things, they talk to you. Do not think you're not special, because if you are.

If you are the younger brother or greater, your parents will always have more time for you than your brother. Because mama and papa know your situation and take more time for you.

Sometimes your brother feels jealous of you. Because mama and papa are always with you. And that's because you're special and unique. Many believe that you are the black sheep in the house. But the black one is the one that stands out among all the other ones, and that is because you are special and everyone is always watching you and paying attention to each step you take.

To become big, you have to start by being small.

🎱 physical contact is a message.)

Many people communicate in different ways. But the best way to communicate is with physical contact.

You will probably ask yourself: "But how is it possible to be afraid of physical contact? This means that when you touch a girl you are afraid? "

The answer is yes ... in a certain sense!

I try to explain the question better.

Many men when they touch a girl do not feel very safe, they are afraid of being heavy or even rejected.

If you're not on this list, it's better that way. But I can assure you that it is a very frequent problem in men.

It is evident when a boy touches a girl with shame because he looks very rigid in his movements and communicates nervousness. And surely communicate nervousness to a girl is not the maximum!

Nowadays it is very common for parents to be recommended to maintain physical contact with their children while they grow up, since this is a way of expressing love and allowing the child to develop their security and self-confidence. Few know, however, that this need for physical contact does not stop at a certain point in life: adults also need this practice