the life of a poor man and a rich man.

This is the comparison between a poor person and a rich person. We know that poor people come from the lowest levels of poverty and must work very hard to get where they want to go. But the rich person was born with everything and does not need to work to get what he wants.

Many of us want to be rich one day. Nobody wants to be poor, but you do not decide to be rich or poor. Nobody can decide something before they are born. We were not born because, yes, there must have been a reason for that. And only God knows the reason for our existence.

A poor person

The qualities of a poor person

1: a poor man works harder than a rich man.

2: A poor person always has more time than a rich person.

3: a poor person has more economic problems than a rich man.

4: a poor person lives in a sync and rich house, in a block house.

5: the poor man passes more hungry than the rich.

6: The poor live more than a rich man. Because he has time for his family.

7: the poor are happy and the rich are unhappy.

🎱 a rich one)

1: A rich man, he does not have to work to get what he wants.

2: A rich man, he never has time. He is always busy.

3: A rich man does not have as many economic problems as a poor man does.

4: A rich man, he lives better than a poor man. Because the poor man lives in a house of sinc and the no.

5: A rich man, he does not need to go hungry. Since he has to live.

6: a rich man, he never has time for his family. Because he is always busy.

7: A rich man, he is unhappy. Because he does not have time to share with family or friends.

What do you prefer. Be rich or be poor. A poor person has more possibilities of getting to do better than a rich man.

Because you already know what poverty is and do not want others to go through the same thing. A poor person can get to do much better in life, because he prepared academically.

From my point of view, a poor person is better than a rich person in all aspects. If you want to be rich and be recognized by mochos. First prepare academically and mentally.

Because studying, the whole world is conquered and even to govern a whole country. We have as example of overcoming (danilo Medina) the president of the Dominican Republic. In a man who came out of poverty, he came to govern an entire nation.

It's time for you to decide your future. And do not wait for mom and dad to give you everything. Because there will be time when they will not be there and you will have to see for yourself.

🎱the value of money)

The money:

-You can buy a house,

But not a home.

-can buy you a bed,

Peri not make you sleep.

-You can buy a watch,

But not time.

-you can buy a book,

But not knowledge.

-You can buy a position,

But I do not respect.

-You can buy medicines,

But not health.

-You can buy blood,

But not life.

-You can buy sex,

But not love.

Next chapter (on cunning) I hope you enjoy it