chapter six

Fine but you not going alone.  "I want to live my life the way i want to. I went inside my room and closed the door, i went inside the bathroom and cry there i felt like i was nothing but a burden i make my family cry.

I came out and dry myself, i do my make up and comb my hair. I than put on my clothes.

I than headed downstairs i took my car keys and went out

I than headed downstairs i took my car keys and went out.i didn't pay an attention to their sorrows.

I was driving my ferrari and when i got at school i bumped into  Troy with his new girl. I ignored them but troy block my way.

Aliyola. "Yes troy. "Are you still angry at me? "No. I don't know where did i get that confident to face him like that. "Than can we talk? "Oh right now? "Yes right now. "Oh am sorry i have to practice today but whenever am free you can talk to me.

Coach tyrese came and he take me with him. "See you later guyz i have to go. The way he stares at me i can tell that he was saying' what the fuck is wrong with her?

I went inside the changing room and change my clothes

I than came out. Coach Tyrese ask for me. I went to him. "Yes coach. "You seem so happy today and you even joined my soccer team are you sure you can do this because you're the only girl here. "I can do everything i like coach now can i go? "Mmh i like your confidence alright you can go.

The game started and we played well everyone was so surprised about my reaction even coach tyrese couldn't  believed it. I score 5 goals within 19 minutes, i was good at soccer. All players  hugged me.

Aliyola. Coach call me.  "Yes coach. In my office now. I followed him to his office, when i got there he told me to sit and i did as he says. "Yes coach. "Why did you choose to play soccer now i mean you never like soccer but now.

"Coach i.. "call me tyrese it would sound better. "Alright tyrese i never wanted to play soccer but now i feel like it my time to live my life the way i want to until it too late. "What do you mean? "No.. nothing can we just go out and have dinner together if you don't mind.

He smiled and say" you're asking me out? Wow i never thought you will do that but than yeah i would love to. "Great than let meet at 9h00. "Sure your number. "What? "I have to call you right so i don't have your number. Oh yeah 0608985158 Aliyola Govender. "See you. Bye.

I left the coach office and went straight to my car you can't believe what i saw. My best friend kissing my ex boyfriend, and the worse part they were standing nearby my car.

They didn't see me so i clear my throat and they saw me guess what they didn't even got shocked. "Oh hy there girlfriend how was your practice today? Vanessa asked me that can you imagine? But since i didn't give a damn shit i just smiled at them and said.

It was good can you believe that i score 5 goals within 19 minutes. "Oh yeah you have to enjoy this moment after all you're dying soon.

What? Did she really said that to me? I felt anger inside me but i didn't show it to them. "Yeah you right i have a right to enjoy every single moment since am going to die soon. Oh troy since you wanted to talk to me today am sorry i can't but i promise that tomorrow i will talk to you.

I said than i unlock my car than i got inside the car and went away.

Jennifer's pov

I know she can hide it but deep inside her heart it hurt  she really is a strong girl but am not a strong woman i can't watch her suffering like this.

Tyron do you think she's owky? "No mother she's not, ali is a strong girl. "I can't deal with this. Christian said that.

While we were busy talking about her she shows up with alot of shopping bags on her hands. "Hey everyone i have bought you some gift. I hope you like it. "Sis please stop pretending share your pain with us. Tyrese said that.

What is he talking about? I  Don't feel any pain look mother tell him am perfectly fine. Christian run to me and hug me, she cry so hard that i even couldn't fake it anymore.

Am sorry christian i have to leave you,  it hurts but am trying to be strong please support me on this. "Why did you fake it? "I just wanted mother to be strong please family I want all of you to be happy for me, owk let wipe our tears and tell me what to wear today night. "What? "Yeah am going out i want to live my life to the fullest. Come on help me.

Take the third one it beautiful

Take the third one it beautiful. Christian said that. "No the second one is the best. I stares at them as they fight for the dress that i should wear. But mother wasn't happy. "Hey guyz stop mother will choose a dress for me only than i will go. "Mother come on choose. She stares at me and came close to me.

She stared at me and i avoid her eyes she than choose the the third one. Tyron got happy and christain said, it boring . She went upstairs.