chapter twelve

Tyron talk to much but it was nice meeting you. "Alright i will leave now brother take care of her please. "Alright fine.

She left and tyrese and i have our food.

Ariana pov

I was in my room changing when Chris came in. "Hey am still changing you can't came in as you want to. "Your brother sents me here to tell you that he needs us to perform on his song today.

"What? Oh no am going out with my friends you please pick someone else. "No i want you. "What? "I mean your brother said that we're partners in dance so i will only dance with you.

Listen i can't dance tonight. "Neither i will and guess what your brother's reputation would be ruined and it will be your fault. "Ah stop it fine i will dance. Now leave. "Owky. He left.

I sat down and call my friend's to cancel the party or if they want to go they can go without me because Chris stopped  me from going.

Manara: you coming right?

Me: am sorry i won't  be able to come chris didn't allow me to go.

Manara: now you got a boyfriend who tells you what to do or not do.

Me: no he's not my boyfriend.  He's my partner in dancing so brother want us to dance today so yeah..

Manara:you know we can't  go without you so we're cancelling the party.

Me:am sorry guys. Please tell betty and Eva that i can't come oh and tell soraya too.

Manara: fine. Bye.

I hate this fool. He came in again. "Coming or not? "Go am coming just leave you fool. "I like my new nickname .he than left.

Back at home
Aliyola's pov

I was at the garden when i saw troy starring at me through the fance. I wave my hand at him and he thinks i want him back. He came inside. 

"Hey ali. How you doing? Am good. I was holding a pipe with my right hand and he saw a diamond ring on my finger. "Are you married? With a confusion  face. "Nop but am engaged. "But w...

Tyrese shows up he came straight to me and kiss me in front of him. "Hey honey. "Hey babe, were you cooking? "Yes your mother really catch me this time. She finds out that i know how to cook and now look. "Oh sorry hey tyrese this is t... "Troy my brother what are you doing here? I hope you didn't upset her today. "Are you her fiance? Yes she's my wife to be and why you are sounding so disappointed? "You were always after her brother how could you?

Wait a minute, you mean tyrese is your brother. Why didn't you tell me? "Because I know that you would be angry at me and dumped me i didn't want that to happen. "Before we became lovers we bacame friends right?  So why didn't you tell me? "From that day i was already inlove with you and i couldn't tell you am sorry.

Wow aliyola, you such a whore you fucked me than you fucked my brother who's next? Aaron?  Troy keep quiet you creating a scene here. "I never thought you would stoop so low just to have me once again.

Troyyyyy........ Tyrese slap him and he fell down. "Don't you ever ever disrespect my fiance aliyola is my soon to be wife just because  you're my blood that doesn't give you any right to talk to her like that and listen carefully i know that ali didn't sleep with you. "And how do you know that? Did you fuck her? "Troy stop. Answer my question.

Yes he did, i had sex with him he was the first one who took my virginity and you know what am proud of myself that i didn't sleep with you. Tyrese hold my hand .

Actually i think you should go and be a dad to Vanessa's unborn child. She needs you the most and if you dare deny that baby you will face so many consequences. Now leave my site.

When he left i slap tyrese. "You lied to me you again lied to me. "Am sorry babe i... "don't touch me.i left the pipe and get inside the house he followed me. "Aliyola.. he grab my hand and everyone was starring at us.

I grab his hand and drag him to my room. When we get there i closed the door and take off my clothes. "What are you doing? "Taking off my clothes. "But i thou... "shhh.

I kiss him and he kiss me too. He pushed me to bed and start taking off his clothes but before he could take off his pants mother knock at my door. "Tyrese is everything owky?

"Shit, yes mom everything is fine. "Owky so come and finish what you started at the kitchen. "Is your mother talented to ruin someone's mood? "Did you say something?  Jennifer ask that. "No not at all am coming.

Diana pov

It was so hot so i went outside to swim .

While i was about to get in someone grab my hand and drag me towards him

While i was about to get in someone grab my hand and drag me towards him. "Ah what th... i stopped when i saw that it Tyron. "The fuck is going on. Why did you stop. "I  .. "kiss me. What? "You heard me kiss me.

If i kiss you i would be digging my own grave you know that. "And why you saying that? "Because you never let me go after i kiss you.

She smile and push me to the beach she than took off her clothes and get inside. "Let play the usual game come here. "No i don't want to. "Owky fine i think i have to leave than.

I was about to jump out when she drag me towards her and she took my hand and put it on her pussy. She was naked. "I took it off now fuck me. "Finger fucker or fuck you? "I would be glad  if you use your rubber penis.

I fucked her inside the pool, troy interrupt us. "Diana i.. oh not again. "Ahh troy what do you want? "Disgusting i will never swim in this beach i will talk to you later.