chapter three

Me and my friend's were having coffee and the only thing that was on my mind is how troy betrayed me. "Girlfriend that man likes you, he's always starring at you. She snapped her finger after she noticed that i wasn't concentrating on what she was saying.

"Hey come back' where is your mind? "Ammh am sorry what were you saying? "Tell me what happen? Did troy say something again? I just look at her and tears flows down again. "He didn't say but do something that so disgusting. "What? "She had sex with another girl. "Oh no am sorry my friend but i told you not to get back with him. "Yeah i know but i never thought he will do it again.

You know what? forget about him and concentrate on having coach Tyrese. "What? "Yeah that guy wants you i mean the way he looks at you it l... "Vannesa i just broke up with the guy i love and  you are just telling  me about that stupid coach of yours.

Sorry I thought maybe you will like to ....you know. "Come on let get going brother Tyron must be worried about  me. "What? He's back? "Yes but not for you for his family now please can we go.

I took my school bag and we left. "I will visit you tonight. "Vannesa Tyron is older than you all he will do is to sleep with you than boom he's gone, so get over him. Now stop talking and let get going.

Tyrese's pov

Tyrese was telling his elder brother about a girl he always bumped into. "Aaron you should have seen her, she got beautiful eyes and she got a small body i really like her.

"Brother remember that accident happened two months ago. "Dont remind me. "Than forget about her stop falling for school kids, i don't want you to lose your job once again.

I can't stop thinking about her and when she sees me today, she smiled at me. "Really?she really smiled at you. "Aaron stop it no she didn't smile but she wanted to smile.

"So why didn't she smile? "I don't know. "Well it obvious this girl doesn't like you. "You always do this, am out of here. "Wait i.... "just leave it. I close the door behind me.

Tyron's pov

Me and my little sister christina (LESBIAN ) were having fun when some beautiful ladies pass by. There were all beautiful but there was this one who was more attractive. Christina noticed that my mind was elsewhere.

We finished eating than i went after them. They went to spur to buy some beggars. I just stand beside the door and waited for them to come out. "Oh gosh i forgot my purse inside my car. One of them said that. " Dont worry am here for you. The gorgeous one said that.

They took their orders and there were ready to go but i make myself bumped to one of them my lucky i bumped to that gorgeous one and her beggar got my white T-shirt dirty.

Omg¡ am sorry man i didn't notice that you're coming towards me. I didn't do anything or say anything i just stares at her. She took out her tissue and wipe that soup. "It looks like it stained ammh my house is near by i can get your T-shirt cleaned if you don't mind.

What? Did she really ask me to go with her especially to her house. Who am i to refuse such a beautiful lady i than said "Yes.

When we got inside her house i took off my T-shirt and give it to her. She take it and after 4 minutes she returns it and it was smelling nice. "What? Did you use your boyfriend's perfume? She laughed and say." No i used one of my father's perfume.

She sit next to me and offer  me a drink. "Thanks.. "you welcome. "So you leave here with your parents only? "Nop i live with my brother's and sisters and what about you? "Me? Am a LESBIAN and i live with my family. "Wow a lesbian mmh .

Meranda-Roshnie.