chapter ten

After 3 weeks pass by i started to feel as if am not going to die, tyrese was always with me. at school he took care of me everywhere i go he's there with me. I started to enjoy life once again. I was at the pack with tyrese when Vanessa shows up.

My legs was ontop of tyrese's lap and my head was laying on his chest i played with his hair. We were just having a good time.

Hey look at me ali. "Why? "Please look at me. I stares at him and he does the same thing he touches my chicks than he kissed me. He's such a good kisser.

His hand move and it end up touching my boobs. He played with my nipples and it causes me to let out a moun. I was wearing a white shirt so he unbutton one of my knot than he put his hand inside my bra and touches my boob.

"Ahh mmh. "Dont scream louder people may notice us. He said that while his lips was closed to mine. "You making me scream it your fault.

After that the devil shows up with a big stomach what is she pregnant? "Hey lovers. She brush her stomach. "Hey girlfriend what happened to you? "Oh that am pregnant with troy's baby.

I just laughed at her and i got angry at the same time because i know that troy will destroy her life he will deny this baby. I put down my legs. "Are you fucken kidding me girl? "No am not i thought you happy with tyrese but it seems you still in love with my baby's daddy.

Aliyola get over him, you sick and you know that. Now he belong to me just take care of yourself because  you dying soon. I got angry after she said that.

"Vanessa. I slapped her and she fall. She started bleeding on her mouth. "Never ever talk to me like that or else i will you, your baby and your father's baby you hear me.

I was screaming alot i couldn't  take that pain anylonger. You thought by letting you get away with everything you think am scared of you, honey never underestimate me because i will forget that you're my friend.

I than left, tyrese followed me he was really confused i understand but if i tell him, he will leave me. I got inside the car and he did the same no one was talking he drove the car..

Will you say something please. "Please tyrese not now. "Are you dying? Are you going to leave me all alone ali? "Tyrese stop, here is my house i will see you later. No kisses. "No am sorry. I than left.

Inside the house

When i got inside the house i saw tyron and mother playing game i rush to them and hug them both. "Ow what's the matter sweetie? Mothet asked that. "Mother tyrese is now getting suspicious that am sick and it all because of that stupid girl Vanessa.

"Vanessa your best friend? "She's not my best friend did you know that she was the one who was sleeping with troy she betrayed me and now she want to destroy the last relationship that i have.

Did she tell tyrese that you got cancer? "N.... tyrese shows up. "What? Did i heard it right? Are you sick? "Tyrese i.. "answer me yes or no. "Yes am sick i got cancer and i have only 5 month to live now you know than what are you going to leave me? fine go.

He stares at me tears flows down on my chicks. He came towards me with tears in his eyes. He hold my hand and said" So you think you could get ride of me, you think i will leave you all alone to deal with this? Aliyola i love you i can't leave you all alone when you needed me the most.

He goes down with his kneel and he took out a red small box. He opened it and say" Will You Marry Me?

What? Is he crazy? How Can he ask me that after i told him that i have little time left. "Tyrese i... "i know what you want to say but my wish is to make my dream come true i want to make you my wife Aliyola Govender.

1.if it was for you what would you do?