chapter nine

After we were done having sex, i clean up the house and i got pop corn for two of us. "Where are you parents? "They're at work.

We watched a movie together, tyron was starring at me. "What? I asked that. "Mmh nothing did you enjoy? "Yeah i did i never had lesbian sex before but it  nice hey. "Really? Do you mind doing is again? "No i don't mind.

We were about to do it again when Troy just pop in without knocking. "Hey s... am i interrupting? "Troy learn how to be a gentle man for once. Knock before you enter.

What?is he your brother? I turned my face to troy. "Tyron? "What? Do you both know each other? "Ah... "of course diana remember the guy i told you about that broke my sister's heart. "Yes i remember honey. "Well he's the one. "What? "Yeah oh i better leave now i need to go and see my sister. "Oh gosh troy. "What?

CHRISTIAN POV

I got there at 6h00 and i was so happy that i will be doing music video with jason derulo. There was a lot of people there it seems like jason is here to choose i started to get worried.

He shows up with his guards. Everyone screamed at him. "Owk..owky am happy that you people are here to see me and i appreciate that you enjoy my music. So yesterday i called all you here because i want pick up the people that will help me to do my music videos.

First it would be Mateo gallardo. He mentioned the names but not mine so i left but before i get inside my car he said," and our charming Christian Govender.

They all turn to look at me, i was so happy they picked me up and sing for me. Jason welcome me on his stage. "I want you to performed for my song. "Here right now? " yes come on DJ.

They played my favourite song (Tip Toe) i didn't waist anytime i just perform everyone  looks happy. Jason derulo smiled at me. After i was done performing jason take to his room.

Wait here am coming. "Alright.  I was still waiting for him when a beautiful girl shows up. "Brother i.. she saw me than she stop talking, i stares at her and she does the same. She blush and i just smiled at her.

"Hy your brother is out for a minute, am Christian Govender. "Am Ariana Derulo and what are you doing here? "Am here to see your brother. "Mmh you're his new dancer?. "Yeah.

Derulo came in and saw us talking . Hy Sis, have you meet my guy here? "Yes. "Well it good since from now on she's your new partner in dancing but in singing she's mine.

She? Aren't he is a guy? "No am a lesbian. She stares at me and say"wow you really look handsome like a guy. "Ariana go now. "Bye arina. "See you later.

Tyrese pov

I went to the hospital to check up on her and by coincidence i find out that she was getting discharge in that day.

I went to her room to talk to her, she smiled when she sees me. I run to her and kissed her. "Morning my love, how you feeling now? "Better than before honey. "What is happening with you babe please tell me.

Babe i rather not talk about it, let me get better so that i can tell you everything. "Fine than i will wait. I kissed her again. Oh fuck i miss her lips. Her mother came with a doctor and saw us kissing.

"ALIYOLA. Her mother call her name. "Oh mother you here. "Oh so this is what happening here y... "Dont shout at her it risky.  The doctor said that.

Owky. So here are your discharge paper you can go home now. "Thanks doctor. "You welcome.

At home

Tyrese take me to my room and he helped me to lay down. "Aren't you tired of doing this? "What? No. "Tyrese i still suggest that you should get another girl that will love you and never leave you or broke your heart.

You mean you will leave me and broke my heart? "No i.. "than what do you mean? " listen maybe it for the best that you stay away from me. "That won't happen even if you press the restraining order i will not i rather die.

Shhh stop talking about death. Thanks for loving me like this i love you. "What? What did you say? "I just said i love you. Oh thanks god she finally realised that she also love me.

1. Is what aliyola doing alright?