chapter five

The three of us were waiting outside the room, Doctor Swaras was busy trying to help her. Christian and Tyron look angry.

Am sorry i should have told you. "Mother you think that will change everything maybe if you told us early maybe i would have helped her.

My son i know it just that i was scared. "Scared mother? Christian asked that in confusion. Mother how can you do this to your own family isn't enough that dad left us and now Ali in such a young age.

All of us were now crying, Girls i know and am sorry. They both hug me and cry on my shoulders. "Am sorry girls. "I pray that she get better. They both said that and hold each other's hand.

Vanessa's pov

Me and my mom wew having pizza and suddenly my phone rang it was Christian. I thought maybe she wants to tease me as always so i didn't pick up. After 4 minutes Aliyola calls me i than picked up the call.

"Girlfriend i just told you that I will visit tonight but look at you missing me already i... "She's not owky please come here please.

My feet were ontop of the table but when i heard Christian voice sounds so bad. I put down the slice of pizza that i was holding and stood up from the sofa.

"What? Aliyola is sick, i mean what happen to her? "I don't know i fond her fainted at the gate and the worse news is that she got cancer.

"Jesus christ. It can't be happening my friend is still young to die. "Well she got five months left. "Oh my god. Tears flows down on my chicks. "No..no wait am coming. I hang up.

"Mother Aliyola has cancer. I still couldn't believed it my hand was still on my mouth. "What? Go and see her. "Yes mom i will be back excuse me i have to go. "Take your slice of pizza with you honey. "Mxm just forget it mom how can i eat while my friend is sick. "Yeah bye.

When i got there everyone was in tears. I run to mother and hug her i was too crying. "Mom please calm down be strong for her i know she's  a strong girl she will fight this demon.

Vanessa i can't live without her. "I know mom. I hold her face and wipe her tears. And you don't have to do that because the aliyola that i know is much stronger than this disease .

Thanks my child. You welcome mother aliyola is more than a friend to me she's like my own sister. And Tyron I know it hurts but be strong you're the eldest in this house it like you're the man of the house so stop crying and be strong for your sister.

And you Christian your sister trusted you so much and now look you're disappointing her be strong and have hope and trust our God.

They all thank me and after 3 hours Doctor Swara came with a disappointed face. "Amm mrs Govender it doesn't look good maybe if we started the treatment early who knows maybe she would be fine now. "How many years that she have doctor? Tyron asked that. "Not years but month she has five months, am sorry. She than leave.

We all got inside her room in tears, she was sleeping like a baby. I couldn't bare that pain i run out.

After 2 weeks

I woke up and went downstairs to have breakfast and i find everyone quite i couldn't understand their silence. I smiled at them because i don't know what to do. I sit down and stares at them.

Owky can someone please tell me what is going? And mother why you crying. No one answers me. Will someone please talk.

After i said that i felt as if something is burning  inside my body
I hold my chest and mother gave me water i than drink it.

Feeling better? Tyron ask that. "Am i sick why can't i feel my body? Tears flows down on my mother's chicks. "Yes am sorry honey but you have cancer. I try to hide it from  you but i just couldn't.

I chuckle "How many months left for me to die? "Baby i.... "mother just tell me. "Five months. I just laughed. "Wow it fine.. please Christian pass me the salt. "You not allowed to eat salt.

Am already dying so please give me the fucking salt. "Aliyola you won't eat salt. Tyron said that. "Owky fine. I stood up. I won't have it but am still going to school. "What for? "Just because am dying that doesn't mean i don't have to study.

1.WILL ALIYOLA GET HAPPINESS IN HER LIFE?