chapter fourteen

Diana's pov

I was at the restaurant mugg snd beans when i saw tyrese having dinner with my friend. He was holding her hand. I felt jealous inside of me after they finished they went to a hotel that where i decided to followed them.(5 stars hotel)

They use 393 room and i was their room service. They order a strong wine while i got there to deliver what they ordered i find them kissing and tyrese was naked even Andreana.

I keep on starring at tyrese and i left the room. I stand nearby their door and listen to their conversation all i can here is that tyrese was making love to her.

The following day

I was at my house listening to jason's song. I was dancing i just wanted to get tyrese out of my mind. While i was still dancing someone hold my waist and i stopped.

I can tell that is was tyrese i can smell his perfume. She drag me towards her and my ass hit her rubber penis . She kissed my neck and when she started kissing me i remember that she spent the night at the hotel room with Andreana.

I make a turn and slap him i was so furious with him. She hold her chick" babe i... I slap her again. "Where did you spent the night? "At my house. I slap her again. "Where tyrese?  "Fine at the hotel? "With whose because you left me all alone.

Diana listen to me i go there alone. "What? You lying because i saw you there with my friend andreana how could you? "Babe listen i was drunk i... "fuck you tyrese please leave. "I will leave for now but i will come back and justify  myself trust me oh and don't forget that i love you. "Leave.

Aliyola's pov

I went at troy's house and i find Diana, troy and that cute guy i don't know who he is maybe he's tyrese's elder brother. He's so serious he doesn't smile. I greet them and troy thought that i came to see him. What nonsense.

"Oh you finally came back to your love, I knew it. "Troy said that. "Hey diana ammh is h....

I stopped when i saw him coming downstairs busy with his cellphone. I stood up and smiled at myself. He had his head phone and am sure he was listening to his favourite song(Are you sure? By Conor Maynard)

Aaroni was starring at me i mean the way he was starring at me it like he wanted to beat me up. I was scared of him. I ignored his looks and concentrate on what am here to do.

When tyrese led up his head he saw me than he stop and took off his head phone. "Aliyola? "Tyrese.

He came to me and ask me if am owky. "Are you owky? Why you here? Is something wrong with mother? Come let go.

He grab my hand because I  thought that i was there because my mother is sick but no i was there because of him.

"No mother is fine it me that am not fine. "What? Don't tell me the time has arrived please. "My heart is empty ,without my king am struggling to live i feel as if my day has finally come. "Ali i...

My heart and my soul is not at peace without you, my life is incomplete without you, my body is a corpse, my lip is a ice it will onyl melt when you touched them. Tears flows down on my chicks troy couldn't believe what he saw.

Am blind without your love, Am deaf and dom without your voice singing lullaby to my ears. "Aliyola.

My love for you in unjustified i can't explain what i feel inside of me only i can say is that my heart is burning into ashes without you touching me tyrese.

Aliyola. He drag me towards him and hug me so tight. Tears flows down on his chicks. He kissed me like juliet kisses romie. Diana and Aaron clap hands for us. Troy got irritated and try to leave but i stopped him.

Hey troy stop not so fast, i want to have a word with you. "What? Me? "Yes please sit down. He sit down and tyrese hold my hand i stares at him than smile.

"Say what you wanted to say ali. Troy said that. Aaron was now starring at me with a smile it like he was proud of me.

Oh owky i just wanted to say thanks for everything you have done for me. You lead me to my true love, i want you to know that am not angry at you in fact am thanking you. I mean if i haven't met you i wouldn't have reach my love. I look at tyrese he kiss my forehead.

And if it wasn't for you i wouldn't be an aunt today. You gave me such a beautiful gift i... "Aliyola enough. He stood up in anger.

What? Did i say something wrong? Why you getting angry? Tyrese look at your brother he's getting angry for no reason. "Troy come down. "Tyrese shut up i should have destroy your life long ago you such an imbarcel tyrese trust me you don't deserve her because she belong to me and she will always belong to me.

He drag me towards him tyrese got angry and try to hit him but i stopped him. Troy was holding my waist my face was closed to him. He try to kiss me but i pushed him and slap him on his face.

Don't you ever do that to me. Disgusting. "Wow you slap me today, soccer did help you a little. He try to hit me but Aaron grab his hand and slap him too.

"Stop your nonsese. What? I was so shocked it was my first time hearing his voice. Can you stop acting like a crazy person face the truth be a man and besides you never loved her so what is the problem?