chapter twenty one

Alisa's pov

I came back home and find everyone quite i didn't understand their silent so i went upstairs to my room and got changed. I headed downstairs and still but now it was worse Aaron was crying even Ree.

Can someone tell me what is going on here. I couldn't see their sadness only because i was so happy today i don't know why but i am. "Ree aren't you able to speak. I started to get annoyed by their behaviour.

Father what wrong please tell me? I aske Aaron. He stood up and come straight to me, he open his arms for me i couldn't understand but i went ahead and hug him.

His heart was beating faster i soon think about dad and i let go of him and ask for my dad.

Where's dad? He told me that he's coming early this morning so where is he? Aaron stares at me and said,"YOUR DAD LEFT US, HE'S NO LONGER HERE HE DIED ON A CAR ACCIDENT.

After dad said that i couldn't have a strength to speak or stand i fall and tears didn't came out. Ree run to me and hug me. I just feel like i have lost my mind.

Lisa cry please your dad has left you please let it all out. While there were busy talking to me Diana, Ariana, Christian andTyron came in. "Aaron. Diana run to Aaron and hug him. She cryed alot.

Hush sister don't lose up i know we have lost a diamond but please control yourself. Aaron said that.

I warned him but he didn't listen. I said that while i was looking at one place (wall ) i told him not to leave me but he didn't listen to me, i warned him but he decided to leave me too.

Tyron came to me and said,"baby how did you know about this? I keep on saying the same thing(i warned him)

Aaron slap me and that when i started crying. Diana hug me and Aaron too.

"Dad i dreamed about this accident and i told him not to drive by himself but he didn't listen and trust me it wasn't an accident that man killed him on purpose.

Everyone was confused. "Lisa which man? "I don't know him but his eyes are exactly like Yours. I pointed Aaron. "His teeths everything looks like you dad.

But why didn't you tell us earlier? Christian ask that. "She thought it was something that will pass. Ree said that. She than hug me.

After 5 weeks. Dad was already burried and i felt lonely no mother and no father. I was in my room looking at dad's picture.

Daddy why? First it was mom and now you why i... my phone rang.

Me:Hello

Him:You late.

Me:sorry i won't be able to come maybe you don't know that my d...

Him:that your dad has passed away? Of course i know that why i want you to come lisa your dad needs justice so get your ass out of your bed and come here.

Me: coach i...

Him:Alisa Carter I want you to get here within five minutes you hear.

Me:Five minutes what? I.

Him:don't be late.

He than hang up. "Oh my god he will kill me today. I was wearing a white boom short and my black top skin. I got up and wear my running shoes (black)  i than run off.

I got there on five minutes exactly when i reach the door i was so tired so i take a small breath. I was sweating alot.

"That the spirit am talking about. I got shocked when i heard his voice i stood straight. "It was good thou.

He stares at me and I started to feel uncomfortable when i look at myself i notice that i was wearing a boom short and my skin.

"I t..thought i gave you your uniform. He said. I put my hands on my waist than i said,"you didn't gave a choice you said i should be here within five minutes .

Maybe y... "so that you can punish me sir. "Come on go and change put on my uniform for a practice you can't practice on that. "Why? "Alisa there are a lot of boys here so please respect them.

Including you. "What? "You're a boy so am including you but never mind. I left.

Diana pov

Tyron wasn't awake yet so i prepare her breakfast and put in on the table than i prepared a breakfast for all of us. Aarina,ree and chris came downstairs.

Wow it smells good thank you aunts. Ree said that. "Thanks baby now eat your food and get ready for school. "What? But aunt i thought that alisa and i.... "alisa only not you so please.

Baby your aunt is right. Mother said that. "You always support her mom. "Eat sweetie.

We all started to eat but when i saw tyron coming downstairs i stood up and look at her. She stares at me and she took her sit. "Morning people. She try to take a plate so that she can dish for her self.

I have already dish for you. "Thanks but i don't like your food i will only have fruits. She said that and tears flows down on my chicks. "Bro stop being rude. Ariana said that. 

No am not being rude here but she is. "Ariana you shouldn't get involved. "Ree come i will help you get dressed. Ariana said that. "Right behind you sweetheart. Chris said that.

Tyron try to leave but i hold her hand and turned her to look at me. "Hubby please am begging you please forgive me. My hand was moving around her pants. I know i messed up but that was before and i know i was wrong but i want to make it up to you.

Trust me i love you tyron i will die for you, i will kill for you. My hand touched her pussy. She let a moan out. "Wifey i... "please let me in hubby please.