chapter twenty three

I was going to london so i packed a lot of clothes and ree was crying because i was leaving her. I got there at 23h00 and i was so tired when i  got inside my room i lock the door and sleep.

When i woke up i went to take a shower than i got dressed and got ready  to meet mr sinner.

That's the dress i was wearing . At the board room everyone was already there so when i was about to get in i bumped into someone else.

Oh sorry i didn't s.... "Dont you have eyes little girl? He said that to me and it got me irritated i turn to look at him.

What? Hey look just because you're the boss here that doesn't give you any right to say what you just said now hear?

My finger was pointing at him. He just stares at me with a wide open mount of his. "Who are you? He said that.

I don't think you deserve to know my name am out of here i don't think i will tolerate this insult maybe mother was right. I try to leave but he grab my hand.

Young lady stop being rude to me. "Let go of my fucken hand. Everyone at the board room look at us. "Come inside the meeting is about to start. I calm down and go inside.

The meeting start i represent my presentation and it was so fucken good. We finished at 7h00 and that man ask me out.

It was so fun to spend the entire world with him he's funny but a little old. His eyes are confusing me alot they look exactly like Aaron and roy is it possible that he's  related to them.

Hey can i ask yoy something? "Yeah go ahead. "Do you have a family? "I.. no I don't have a family it only me and my son. "Who's your son? " you will see him tomorrow it a surprise for you. "Mmmh so where's your mom,father or brother.

His face change when i mentioned his brother. "Oh am sorry i think i have to leave now. When i was walking i thought of taking a picture of him but i took it without him noticing me.

When i got inside my room i sent that photo to my dad(Aaron) i than waited for his reply but he didn't reply. So i went to sleep.

When i got up i heard someone knocking at my door and when i opened it i saw my family there i mean all of them including ree.

What? What the hell is going on? Why you all here? "Where's the man that you send me? "Father i don't know where he lives i just meet him yesterday  and we have a good time together.

What? "Father what is going on here? "Baby please i... they came in i close the door and look at them.

Granny you shouldn't have come here. "You need protection. "What protection? What are you talking about? I screamed.

That man killed your father he's a fucken killer dammit. Aaron said that. "What? Father you don't even know him. "Honey  recall everything you ever dreamed about his eyes  everything you said they're exactly like mine yes you were right he's my brother. Troy carter is my fucken brother he killed his brother because of your mother. He was in love with your mother but your mother love only tyrese so he killed him he killed his fucken brother.

Oh my gosh i couldn't believe what he just said now. My father's killer is my friend. And what about roy? Teas flows down. Diana came and hug me.

He killed my father. I will surely make him pay. I got up and got dressed. "You not going anywhere. Tyron said that. "Am going father.

I left them and went to kill that bustard but when i got inside his office i saw roy hugging him and kiss his chick. "Roy? He turned and look at me.

Alisa oh my god i have been looking for you why didn't you tell me that you're coming here. He came close to me and try to kiss me but i push him.

Stay away. You're his partner you used me just to get back at my family.  What are you talking about lisa he's my dad. "What?

Troy smiled at me and said,"Well done son you have proved that you're my son you bring her to me thank you. "What? So you did this on purpose roy? "Father stop listen alisa i...

Alisa so you're aliyola's daughter i knew that the first day i saw your eyes. "You don't know me. "Yes i do i have always watched you.

He went to lock the door and roy just stood there and do nothing. Your mother broke my heart by marring my own brother she made me killed my own brother. "She never loved you. "No she did she love me but my brother your father took her away.

You never loved her you were just playing here all you want was just to sleep with her. "And she refused me and gave it all to my brother that why i will take it from you.

I broke down when he said that tears flows down and roy stares at me. He obeys his father too much.

I will take everything that she refused to gave it to me. He came close to me i didn't know what to do.

Don't disappoint me alisa i have spend all my time teaching you how to defend yourself. Roy screamed that. "Shut up you fool. He said that to his son.

I closed my eyes and recall every step that roy teaches me. When he try to take the first move i hit him on his face and he bleed with no time. Roy smiled at me.

You son of a bitch you teach her to do all this. He try to hit roy but i couldn't allow him to do that since roy  can't hit his dad i do that for him. He fell down i turned back to took off my heel after i heard roy screaming my name.

"Alisaaaaaaa. I turned and saw him fighting his dad and troy has a gun on his hand. I rush to them and punch him on his face so hard. I try to took the gun away but roy got shoot.

I was so angry that i took a gun from him and shoot him on his ribs. He fell down and started to bleed i run to roy and try to wake him up. I was full of blood.

Roy please wake up please. "Am sorry alisa i didn't know dad's plan neither do i know about your mother's case ." It owky i.... he passed out.

The police and my family shows up and found me  crying they saw troy laying down in a pool of blood and roy too. They took roy and troy away.

My family came and hug me.

After 3 weeks later

It was my engagement with roy, troy did recover and after that they took him to jail and we live happily but who knows what will come next. Ree was  now 20 year's and i was 23 .

Everyone was happy. Andreana stop harassing my mother's marriage and everything was perfect.

Oh one more thing roy is not my brother because he's not troy's son. Troy adopted roy for his dirty work and that means we can date right? So yeah that's the thing.

$ROSHNI MERANDA.

IF YOU REALLY ENJOYED MY STORY PLEASE COMMENT BY SAYING "WE NEED PART TWO.

I KNOW MY ENGLISH IS SOMETIME A TURN OFF BUT I TRYED HEY.

SEE YOU AT THE NEXT SEASON.