chapter fifteen

"Yes troy just get over it stop being jealous. Diana said that. "I can't believe this. Troy said that than left.

Wow i never see a girl fight like this for my brother am proud of you ali. Aaron said that. "Thanks. I smile. " i... my phone rang. "Excuse i have to take this. "Owky.

Hello. "Miss Govender this is Mrs Donovan the wedding planner. "Oh hey am sorry it just that something happens so i forgot everything but now am fine and please choose the beautiful decor for my marriage. "Your wish is my command. I laugh "bye.  I hang up.

"Sorry it was Mrs Donovan who was calling. "And? Tyrese ask that. "No she's busy with our wedding preparations. "What? Are you marring me ali? "Yes. I smile.

He pick me up and went to his room. When we got there we made love. At7h00 i left the house and went to my house

Andreana's pov

I was texting Tyron.

Andreana; babe are you coming over?

Tyron: Andreana can we please stop this, i can't cheat on her.

Andreana: Come on she won't find out trust me.

Tyron: Well you wrong because she has already finds out and now she's going to kill both of us.

Andreana:what? Oh my gosh. I know my friend is crazy she will really burned me alive. It all your fault.

Tyron: you flirt with me.

Andreana:i never wanna see you again i can't risk.

Tyron:bye.

I puth the phone down and said'Finally she knows now i will take this advantage of her to kill her bit by bit and like it or not tyron you will help me.

I know that Diana i a dangerous woman but i can't let go of something beautiful like tyron never. I throw myself on my bed than i get some sleep.

Tyrese's pov

I was at the shop(Woolworth ( waiting for my fiance to come out. We went to buy her high heels and my shoes for our wedding. She came out.

"Ahh finally for a moment i thought they have kidnap you. She smile and kiss me. "Stop you silly, look at the shoes i have bought them you. "There's no need for you to show them to me because everything you choose is the best.

He came close to me but i pushed him and than start walking towards his car. "Open the bot for me this things are heavy. "Come and get it.

Tyrese come on my arm is painful.
I said come and get it. It right here in my pocket. "I won't talk to you. "You're deaf and dom without my voice singing lullaby to your ears, remember? "Ahh so irritating.

I went to him to take his car keys. "Don't touch me tyrese. "Why? Are you untouchable? "Fuck you. " I love you too. "I took the key and when I was about to go he grab my hand and drag me towards him.

Are you still untouchable? He whisper that into my ears i lose control and i just let him do what he likes. I lay my head into his shoulder and he turn me to look at him.

Kiss me. He's eyes was telling me something else. "Are you now o... "please ali. "Listen people will laugh at you so please come with me to the car.

We got inside the car and we lock all the doors. He took off his pants and his dick was craving for sex i hold it and suck it. "Mhhh . He said that but sucking him wasn't enough his face can tell.

I got ontop of him and i move my skirt upwards, i took off my pant than i put his dick inside of me than he fucked me.

After we were done he got dressed and i too. He stares at me and say" Who taught you this? It so fucken great. "I watched it. "Alone? "Yes."what did you feel when you were watching it?

I felt nothing. I smile. "Mmh owky. He breath out. "Let go. I said that. "Am tired i can't drive the car. "What? Tyrese please i want to go home now. "Babe you just eat all the nergy that i had so you drive the car.

I can't i rather call a texie. I took out my phone and call a texie within five minutes it arrived.  When i was about to open the door and leave he start the car and we leave. The taxi driver got irritated.

"What have you done? I punch his arm. "Ahh my fiance will not go with a texi driver while her husband to be is here. "Whatever. He drove me off.

1 week has pass now Diana is still angry at tyron. What should he do to make her smile again and love her again?

Diana's pov

I was talking to my mother when someone kiss my chick. I turn back and saw tyron. I hang up and look at him.

Tyron i... "shhh today i will talk and you will listen and i will ask and you will answer. "F.... "don't disturb me.

He kneel down and ask for forgiveness, he told me that he was drunk that day. His face became sad when he told me why did he get drunk. I felt sorry for him and wipe his tears.

Am sorry i never thought about that. "That why i want you to be mine because you always understand my pain. "What do you mean "yours".

He took out a small black box he open it and say" Will you marry me? What? did he ask that? Tears flows down. "What? "Yes will you be mine forever? " Oh my gosh yes yes i will marry you.

We both hugged and he put the ring on my finger. Gosh it was beautiful.  I kissed him and Aaron shows up.

What happening here? I run to him .  "Brother look am getting married. "What?  "Yes he proposed to me."He or She? "Aaron come on don't be rude she loves me a lot. "Will your mother agree on this? "Trust me this time i don't care. "Oh yeah fine than am happy for you and thanks girl oh i mean boy for making her happy. He than left.

Your brother is so rude. "He's always like this now come take a sit and i will prepare a delicious fruit mixed for you.

He grab my hand and say" you're my delicious fruit mixed. He took me upstairs to my room.