READ THIS! disclaimer + warning

This fanfiction is made in the celebration of Attack on Titan Season Three. This book might contain indirect SPOILERS so watch out XD

DISCLAIMER: I do not own anything in this book. Not even the characters or the fandom. I only own the plot and the original characters I've made.

WARNING: This book contains mature themes. It includes violence, gambling(more like the illegal one), explicit language, and heavy psychological things. 

I know some chapters look 'child-friendly' or 'brain friendly' but continuing on reading this book, it will turn dark. Very dark and probably isn't for the faint of heart(like me but why the hell am I writing this?) and the innocent ones(I don't wanna ruin the lives of the people who have no idea about the realest parts of reality.).

BUT

If you are faint of heart and, or innocent and you'd like to read this, you've been warned and its not my fault for giving you the creeps. 

Also, this book is the product of my vivid imagination and I am writing this for entertainment and NOT TO ENCOURAGE PEOPLE TO GAMBLE EXCESSIVELY NOR ENCOURAGE PEOPLE TO COMMIT SUICIDE, MATRICIDE OR PATRICIDE. 

»This story is also HIGHLY TRIGGERING. You might hate Mikasa for it. 

If you don't want your views about Mikasa getting ruined, you are free to not read it.

»Some characters might be OoC(Out of Character) for both comedic relief and plot convenience.

I swear, OoC's are like everywhere in this book.

» Oc's of mine will be added for plot convenience. Don't worry, they're not annoying and they're not a lot. 

»Some chapters contain huge timeskips(but not the ones with those annoying line breakers but just paragraphs, actually) so reading thoroughly is highly advised so that it wouldn't be misleading.

Enjoy reading and keep out your nightmares!