k i n g + t w o

"Ew." The Red Queen stated. "And since I'm your master now, Mikasa, allow me to introduce myself to you properly. I'm Historia Reiss. No, you'll probably remember me better if I say I'm Krista Lenz."

"What?" I leaned my body forward. "You're Krista?"

I stared in horror and awe as I saw a leg kick Historia, I mean, Krista, I mean Historia...Ugh! I'm confused. Anyways, I felt a small flame of hope flutter in my heart as I saw a leg kick Historia-Krista-whatever across the face. Historia fell to the floor with a thud and her attendants froze in fear or probably happiness since it seems like they were all enslaved and are happy that their forceful master got her shit handed back to her.

My mouth hung open as I saw a person with pale blonde hair standing in victory, stepping on Historia's back. Beside her was a small female with long twin tails, colored in a familiar shade of gray. 

"I heard you claiming to be Alice," Annie said, turning to me with a deadpan face. "Sorry but I'm Alice in this addicting world of gambling and violence. I shall obliterate you for your iniquity."

"No. Shit, Annie." I pleaded, "Can't we talk this out?" 

Annie pulled a cutter from her hand bag, the same cutter she ripped my pants with years ago and started going through the ropes. "Don't move. I wouldn't want to cut you."

Martha still stood behind her, following every direction her body makes as she cuts the ropes into shreds. 

"Shoo, fly. Don't bother me." Annie ordered and Martha stood still.

I glanced at Historia, her face purple and bruised. Her white dress was stained heavily with scarlet. Must be her wine mixed a bit with blood. Her nose was bleeding, seems like Annie kicked her nose before planting a fatal one on her cheek. Her attendants were whooping and running out of the exit, rushing out to their freedom. I looked around, trying to look for Eren but I couldn't find him. I think he ran away with glee along with the other slaves.

Annie got me out of my restraints and handed me over to Martha. I felt Martha's small palms on my waist and she hoisted me up on her shoulder like a sack of rice. Even for her size, Martha sure is strong.

"You're hands look terrible, Mikasa." Martha stated, patting my butt. "I shall tend to them later."

I nodded, not bothering to shoo her hand away from my rear end. 

I closed my eyes, dozing off to sleep and surrendering to it as my pain and tiredness took over my body. 

I was driving down the road with my old scooter. The road was rocky and bumpy and I tried my best to avoid every rock there is. I screamed as I felt my scooter sink and I looked around to find out that the rocks were hands, pulling my scooter, drowning me to the ground. I hit the gas as hard as I could, making my sole hurt but every time I exerted force, the earth consumed me slowly, slowly. I fixed my eyes on the road, telling my brain it wasn't real as I kept on revving forward. I saw figures, walking closer to me. Tears fell down my eyes as I saw a woman holding a bloodied scythe. 

She neared me, showing off her dreaded weapon. I couldn't see her face since she was wearing a red cloak and hood. I could only see her lips and she was smiling. She mouthed something but I couldn't get what it was. 

Then, she struck me down with her scythe.

"AAGHH!" I shouted, and shot up from my bed and hit my head on something. "Owwww! What was that?" I looked up and saw a ceiling...no, I was on a double deck bed. A small one, good enough to bonk my head. 

"Oh, Mikasa." I heard Martha say, "You're awake now but why were you screaming and thrashing like a millipede that got poured on with bleach on your sleep?"