k i n g + a c e

"Checkmate!" The Red Queen announced as she took up her wine glass and sipped it. "Your whole life is mine."

What?

What the fuck?

But...not even a single chess piece of mine is eaten.

I stared at my king. Nothing's wrong but oh...

In front of it was the Red Queen's rook.

Oh no.

I'm actually feeling...

...scared.

She rose from her chair and walked to me, leaning her elbows on the table while being so close to me, I could hear her soft breathing.

"Well, Carissa." She whispered to my ear. "Looks like you've lost."

I clawed my thighs, processing this tragedy I'm playing. I felt my eyes widen as I took a shaky breath but I regretted doing so because I whimpered in the process, showing more vulnerability to her. I am her prey now. What can I do to save myself?

But can I save myself since this was my choice? THIS IS MY CHOICE SO WHY SHOULD I RUN AWAY FROM IT?

STUPID! STUPID! STUPID! I'M SO STUPID!

She leaned closer, resting her cheek on my shoulder. "You should see your face, Carissa. You look so scared shitless, it's priceless." She said softly.

I stared at her blue eyes. I clenched my fists. I am so gonna kill this bitch. I'LL MAKE HER PAY! I'LL NEVER LOSE TO THE LIKES OF HER! SHE'S JUST A MERE WENCH, I CAN JUST DISPOSE OF HER EASILY, CAN'T I?

Will I be even able to do it?

Of course, I can. I can do everything!

"And since you're mine now..."

Ugh, she said it with such amount of poison, it's making me sick.

"I'd like to give you all the punishments, my sweet." She smiled at me, giving me more fear.

"No shit." I cursed. I started to taste sick in my mouth as I imagined all the things she could do to me. She could pull out all of my nails and I felt my nails tingle in pain and anxiety. I looked at my nails, relieved that it was still there but when I blinked, I saw all my nails ripped off, my nail cuticles ripped, torn and bloody.

The worst thing that will probably happen is getting my heart pulled away from my rib cage with her hands.I heard my veins snapping away as her nails clawed its way to my chest. Blood spat everywhere, covering her kind face. I started sweating so much as I saw her holding my heart, studying my atria, ventricles, and the valves I have on my heart with an amused grin. Blood kept pouring out of my heart and then my heart started looking pale. She kept on smiling as if that smile was etched with a knife on the day she was born. She gripped my dead heart tightly in her fair palm and I, a ghost, stood in front of her, staring in unimaginable horror.

Pale flesh, muscles, veins, and valves exploded midair for it was crushed, wrapped under the cruelty of the Red Queen's hand. A tiny bit of flesh landed on her cheek but she didn't seem to mind it at all.

She's so evil. She's mad. She's a motherfucking psycho.

My lip started to tremble and I struggled for it to stay steady.

"What?" She asked dumbly.

"NO. SHIT!" I screamed and pushed her off my shoulder. That's it. I'm beating her up. "SCREW YOU, YOU BIG ASS BITCH!" I pushed her to the floor and since she was surprisingly light, she fell with a few cracks. "DIE! DIE!"