S E V E N

• R O O M M A T E S  0

• R O O M M A T E S  0.7 •
室友 0.7 •

♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

His car pulled into the parking lot of the animal adoption center, tears threatening to leave his eyes as he got out and picked up the puppy from the seat.

He walked in hesitantly, and went to the front desk. He reluctantly gave up the puppy and felt his heart sink when he saw Meili turn back to him with a questioning look.

"I'm sorry...You'll be happier here..not with me..So now, I let you go."

♡♡♡

Dowoon walked back into the shared dorm to see Wonpil staring out the window with a sad expression. He looked around to find that the puppy was not in the room. Dowoon turned his gaze back to the saddened boy and sighed.

"Where's the dog?"

"She's gone.." Wonpil said, as it almost came out as a whisper.

"You're right..Maybe she will be better off without me..She doesn't need me."

"Hey, I didn't really say that—"

"You didn't have to. You were only speaking the truth earlier. I just yelled at you..." he said, still not taking his gaze from off the window. Dowoon felt his heart sink and only felt bad.

"I hope she finds a great caretaker. Someone who can take her on walks or hide her because they can actually keep her..."

"Wonpil—"

"You're right. I'm just selfish for wanting to keep her...I'm selfish for not considering what was best for her.. I'm dumb."

"You're not dumb. Wonpil I know you were really attached to the dog. I just..Maybe I was a bit harsh with my words..I don't know. You did the right thing.."

"If I did the right thing..why don't I feel good about it?"

"Kim...I'm sorry.."

"Me too.."