T W E N T Y - E I G H T

• R O O M M A T E S  0

• R O O M M A T E S 0.28 •
室友 0.28 •

"Wonpil, I should really tell you this."

"Go ahead Dowoon." Dowoon braved himself to get the thing that had been bothering him the most.

"I've been meaning to tell you this for some time but.."

"But?"

"I like you. A lot, actually."

"I like you too."

"Really??? You really mean it??" Nothing couldn't ever ruin this moment for him. It was the happiest moment of his life. All his dreams were finally coming true.

"Yeah. But Dowoon.."

"Yeah?"

"Wake up."

"What???"

"Dowoon wake uuuuup." The boy fluttered open his eyes and came face to face with the black haired boy.

"It..it wasn't real.."

"Well I'm real, and your real, and the rest of the world is, so it has to be real!"

"No not that—" he was cut off when the not so small puppy jumped onto the bed and hopped on his stomach, causing him to wince in pain.

"Meili WHY." Wonpil let out a small giggle and removed the puppy from his stomach and placed her back on the ground.

"Wonpil."

"Yes?"

"Come here. Just a little closer." He furrowed his eyebrows at the request but obeyed and leaned in closer to Dowoon. Before he could even blink, Dowoon pulled him into him and wrapped his arms around him, sighing in content.

"Hey dummy let me go."

"I like it like this."

"You're lucky Yoon."

"I am, aren't I."