T W E N T Y - F O U R

• R O O M M A T E S  0

• R O O M M A T E S 0.24
室友 0.24

"What're we going to do with Meili!!??"

"Um..I've never thought about that."

"Yoon, we have to be at that double date thing in two hours!! We can't leave my baby in here!!"

"I thought it was our baby—"

"Dowoon this isn't the time! What're we gonna do???" Dowoon sighed and ran his fingers through his hair as he watched the brunette pace back and forth, worry filling him.

"I think there's one logical thing to do."

"That is?"

"Drop her off at some type of daycare."

"Hm...you know any nearby?"

"I'll go search them up."

"You're so smart Dowoon~"

"I was the salutatorian in high school."

"Yeah but guess who was the valedictorian. Me." Dowoon rolled his eyes and walked away, knowing that the boy was going to brag about it and do his annoying little dances he usually did when he bragged.

Wonpil scooped the puppy, who wasn't as small as it was before, and and smiled at it with admiration. Soon enough, that smile faded and turned into a small frown.

"I'm sorry that we can't take you. Well nobody else knows about you because you aren't supposed to be here...Now we have to drop you off at that stupid daycare. But you'll make new friends. Don't be sad sweetie."

"I think you're more sad than Meili is."

"Shut up Yoon. Meili, I'll be back before you know it. When I do get back, me and your dad are going to by you treats and a new toy~. Sounds good?"

"Meili won't speak back to you if that's what you're expecting."

"Meili understands me though. I could see her eyes sparkle when I mentioned the last part. Meili I'm going to miss you~." The puppy let out a small bark, making Wonpil's smile appear once again.

"Ah I found a place. Seems nice."

"Just because you think it's nice doesn't mean it really is."

"Are you saying I have terrible taste?"

"No.....?"

"Hm thought so—"

"Although Meili thinks you do."

"Remember when I told you that I wouldn't tickle you?"

"Yoon....please.."

"I changed my mind about that."

"Please..if you loved me you wouldn't do that."

"If you didn't say that I wouldn't do it."

"But...." Wonpil sighed and placed the puppy back down and gave it a sad look.

"Save yourself Meili. Go on without me. This is the end for me."

"You're so dramatic." The two boys watched as the puppy scampered off to do her own business, without even giving Wonpil a second look. The smaller boy turned to see Dowoon giving him a small smirk, making his heart beat faster and faster.

"I guess she didn't care enough to stick around. That just leaves me with you hm?" Wonpil gave him a nervous giggle and approached the boy. Before Dowoon could fit in another word, Wonpil latched himself onto him and pouted.

"Have I ever told you how cute you are Yoon?"

"If that's your way of getting out of it then you failed."

"Cutie~~"

"Kim."

"My baby~~"

"I'm going to tickle you."

"PLEASE DON'T!!!" Wonpil rested his chin on Dowoon's shoulder and sighed.

"Look who's the cute one now."

"Shut up"