S E V E N T E E N

• R O O M M A T E S  0

• R O O M M A T E S  0.17
室友 0.17

As soon as Wonpil headed back into his dorm after a long walk, he saw Dowoon who seemed like he was fast asleep. He sighed and went over to see Meili cuddled up next to him.

"Now he wants to be all cuddled up with her. Funny."

"You back from walking your fish?" Wonpil jolted back and looked at the boy again.

"Y-Yeah..."

"I hope your fish got the exercise it needed."

"I-It did. It was the best walk ever.."

"So..where is this fish of yours?" Wonpil watched as the boys eyes fluttered open as he sat up.

"Um...he drove away.."

"Oh so after you took your fish on a walk it drove away? Is that what you're telling me?"

"Maybe..."

"Oh really now."

"What's your issue. You're all cocky now."

"How?"

"Just because you all of a sudden found a nerve to get up and kiss me again doesn't mean..."

"Doesn't mean what?"

"Ugh Shut up!" Wonpil ran his hand through his hair and groaned as Dowoon watched the boy's actions.

"You know if you hated the fact of me kissing you again then I'm uh..sorry."

"I never said I did...Ahem any who um—"

"Then why are you so upset?"

"Shhh. Let's just stay quiet." Dowoon stared at the boy while Wonpil just gave a small smile.

"I don't even know why but I'm falling for you all of a sudden..." he thought as the boy sat next to him and looked over to the sleeping puppy. Wonpil caught the boy staring and furrowed his eyebrows.

"Hey. What's up? You're staring."

"You're so fucking cute—"

"You're ugly. I hope you know that."

"Psh says the one who called me a cutie." Dowoon rolled his eyes but smiled nonetheless.

"It's all part of the script hun."

"You could've just said we were friends, hun. It's your fault that we're like this y'know."

"Yeah but it's your fault that everyone thinks we did the deed."

"Well it's your fault that..."

"That?" Dowoon repeated as he furrowed his eyebrow at the boy as he watched as Wonpil tried to come up with an answer.

"Um..Shut up or else!"

"What you want another kiss?"

"I-I never said that."

"You did but you didn't. What where you going to do if I didn't?" Dowoon leaned over until they were only inches apart again. Wonpil's heart began to beat while he began to get a light feeling.

He leaned in only to be stopped by Dowoon. Dowoon carded away a strand of hair in front of Wonpil's face and smirked.

"A piece of hair was out of place. I just had to fix it."

"I hate you." Dowoon smiled at the boy and ruffled his hair.

"Can't relate"