T H I R T Y - F O U R

• R O O M M A T E S  0

• R O O M M A T E S  0.34
室友 0.34

"So what else are you guys hiding from me?" Younghyun muttered, cradling the now sleeping puppy in his arms as if it was his child.

"Younghyun hyung...look. You wouldn't snitch on your good buddy would you?" Wonpil said, hope and fear filling his tone as he stared at his best friend.

"No, but I sure hope nobody else catches you. You two need to be careful!! You're lucky it was only me! This could get you kicked out of here." Wonpil's grip on Dowoon's hand tightened at the thought of getting caught, or worse, getting kicked out.

"We can't risk this again. Wonpil what are we gonna do? I wanna stay in here."

"Well if you want to stay in college you should stop saying 'gonna' and 'wanna'" Wonpil mumbled only to let out a small giggle and earn an annoyed glance from Dowoon.

"Sometimes I wonder why I like you."

"We're just meant to be." Wonpil said with a shrug.

"You guys are the cutest couple of the century!" Younghyun yelled out. The two boys gave him a nervous look and let out a small laugh, causing Younghyun's expression to change.

"What's..what's up with the look. Did I say something wrong?"

"Well...you see the thing is.." Dowoon started, his gaze switching over to Wonpil.

"We aren't really..a couple."

"Did I really just walk the prank?"

"Get out."