S I X T E E N

• R O O M M A T E S  0

• R O O M M A T E S 0.16
室友 0.16

"I'd like to know how Mr.Yoon."

"I'll kiss you"

"Ooo Yoon's threatening to kiss me~~." Before Wonpil could blink, Dowoon pinned him down to the bed and smirked.

"Oh..hey."

"Hey."

"GUYS— Oh..OH." The boys looked over to see Younghyun at the door with a blank expression.

"So...are you guys gonna fu—"

"What? No."

"Of course not!"

"So what are you guys...doing?" Dowoon and Wonpil fixed their gaze back on each other and blushed. Dowoon got up and Wonpil sat up and gave a nervous laugh.

"Nothing~."

"Yeah nothing at all." Younghyun stared at them for a good minute before shrugging and headed over to sit next to Wonpil.

"So basically—"

"Hold on, wait, I have a question." Dowoon and Younghyun looked at Wonpil and gave him a confused face before encouraging him to ask the question.

"Dowoon, you locked the door, correct?"

"Yeah..what—"

"No he didn't. I mean he thought he did but I came in easily. Do you know why? Because it was unlocked! Yay~."

"Dowoon really?"

"Oh hush you did the same thing yesterday."

"But—"

"But nothing. We both did it so that's that."

"You guys are meant to be. You both leave doors unlocked. See, I could've walked in when you two were—"

"Yeah that's enough we understand." Younghyun laughed as he watched his best friends face turn red and his boyfriend give an annoyed look.

"Anywho, what I came to say is, you guys basically started some trend."

"Trend?"

"Oo trends."

"Yeah. A trend. I hate it. Since you guys did something risky and all, everyone else is starting to try it with their significant other. It's trash."

"Uh..."

"Well then..."

"Yeah. I just came to inform you. I'll be leaving now. Don't have to much fun, if you know what I mean." The two boys glared at him before watching him head out the room and close the door.

"Let's go lock the door, together. You know so we have witnesses and such." Dowoon nodded and headed off with Wonpil to lock the door. Dowoon supervised the boy and watched him actually lock it.

"Alright then. We're all set hm?"

"Of course. No more people barging I'm without consent."

"Oh that's cool." The two boys locked eyes and soon enough, Wonpil inched closer and closer to the boys face. Dowoon heart began to race as the boy was a few inches away from his face. Dowoon leaned in and almost made a move until Wonpil reached his hand out to move a piece of hair out of Dowoon's face.

"Ah there."

"W-What?"

"That piece of hair was out of place." Dowoon groaned and rolled his eyes at the smaller male while Wonpil furrowed his eyebrows.

"Aww did you think we were going to kiss?"

"Shut up."

"Now your ears are red~."

"Shut up."

"Make me." Dowoon took this opportunity and pulled Wonpil near and attached his lips to his. He wrapped his arms around the boy's waist and pulled him in closer towards him. Wonpil responded and a warm feeling spread throughout his body. The feeling of Wonpil's soft lips against his made

Dowoon pulled away and smirked at Wonpil as they made eye contact again.

"I Uh..I have to go walk my fish.." Wonpil said as it almost came out as a whisper. Dowoon's smirk deepened at the boy's response, knowing what he did.

"You go do that."

"Ok..." Dowoon's grip on the boy's waste loosened as he let him go and watched as he left the room with the same look.