T H I R T Y - T H R E E

• R O O M M A T E S  0

• R O O M M A T E S 0.33
室友 0.33

The two boys walked out of the store, only to be hit with a harsh cold breeze. Dowoon turned to the smaller boy to see him hug himself, causing him to smile.

"Did you not bring a hoodie for yourself?"

"Obviously not. I was too busy trying to find you." Dowoon let out a little laugh before handing his hoodie to Wonpil. The blonde looked at him with concern, only to see Dowoon smile at him.

"You're gonna be cold."

"You will be too if you don't put on the hoodie."

"But—"

"Wear it before you catch a cold." Wonpil childishly sticked his tongue out before putting on the hoodie.

"Better?"

"Better~." They linked hands and started their journey back to the college.

♡♡♡

The two boys laughter filled the corridor as they walked up to their dorm. They could officially be happy together, knowing that the both of them knew of their feelings for each other.

That covers one thing,

What would they do next?

Will they just stay the way they are and live out their life,

Or will they take it to the next level?

This thought ran in both of the boy's heads, none of them dared to bring it up.

They finally reached their dorm, smiles painted on their lips.

"I see you didn't lock the door."

"I was in a rush~~." Dowoon let out a small smile and shook his head at the boy's response. He opened the door for Wonpil, allowing him to go first, in which he did gladly.

"Hey Guys, care to explain anything to me?"

"Younghyun— I'm not going to even ask. What do you mean by that though?" Younghyun held up the not so small puppy in front of the two boys, making Wonpil panick and Dowoon bite the inside of his life.

"So you guys have a puppy?"