T H I R T Y - N I N E

• R O O M M A T E S  0

• R O O M M A T E S  0.39 •
室友 0.39 •

"Is the 's' or 'c' silent in scent?" Wonpil questioned, earning a confused and concerned look from Dowoon. The boy turned his gaze to Wonpil, who was currently sprawled out on the floor, his gaze locked on the ceiling with Meili copying his action.

"What??"

"Why is it called a building if it's already built?"

"Are you Alright??"

"These questions are getting to me Dowoon."

"Yeah, and they're confusing me Wonpil. Why are you thinking about that type of stuff anyway?" Wonpil sat up in his spot and switched his gaze over to Dowoon, who was already staring at him.

"They're silly questions so why not think about them. Nobody ever seems to have an answer so, why not?"

"You're an interesting one pil. You really are." Wonpil let out a soft giggle and laid back down, his gaze switching back to the ceiling. He heard footsteps approaching, his mind automatically knowing Dowoon was coming near him. He looked over to his left to see Dowoon joining him, copying his exact action with a smile on his face.

"Copy cat."

"Be quiet."

A bright smile formed on Wonpil's lips as he turned away from the boy who made his heart skip a beat. Soon enough, the conversation he had with Younghyun began to flood his mind as more questions began to rise up.

"Can I ask you something Dowoonie?"

"You don't have to ask. Go ahead."

"When did you.." Wonpil said, stopping himself from finishing the sentence. He shook the question off and sighed. "Y'know what? Never mind."

"Hm? What were you going to ask??"

"Nothing."

"Are you sure?"

"Positive." Wonpil said with a smile. He wasn't positive. He wanted to ask his question and for once, he held himself back. The boy laid himself back on the floor and sighed, reaching over and playing with Dowoon's hair.

"And they were roommates." Wonpil threw out. Dowoon gave him a side glance and did his best to scoot away from the boy, only to fail, for Wonpil wrapped his arms around the boy and held him tightly.

"I despise you sometimes."

"That's how it all started."