T W E N T Y - T H R E E

• R O O M M A T E S  0

• R O O M M A T E S  0.23
室友 0.23

"You and Dowoon haven't done the deed in a while."

"Shut up hyung."

"What's up with you guys anyway? I haven't heard from you in a while."

"Hyung we have the same morning class. I see you on the daily."

"Ok that may be true but, you don't talk much about Dowoon anymore."

"That's because you always snitch on me!"

"Ah you're such a child Kim. He's your boyfriend. What's wrong with me telling him what you say~."

"This is why I don't tell you anything." The boy sipped on his boba tea trying his best to ignore the rest of Younghyun's dumb questions that he began to ask.

"Me, you, Dowoon, and Jae should go on a double date."

"Hold on now, excuse me?? When were you with Jae—"

"Since yesterday. Y'know you never check on me so you wouldn't know."

"I-"

"Anyways does that sound like a deal? It's not like you and Dowoon have anything to do anyway."

"Well—"

"Great~ it's settled! We'll meet tomorrow!!"

*•*•*

"DOWOON DOWOON DOWOON!" The boy slammed the door and waited for Dowoon to give him attention, which he got in seconds.

"I'm right here why are you yelling."

"Younghyun...Jae...us...date—"

"Excuse me?"

"He's with Jae now I guess—"

"Cool. What's that have to do with us."

"It has a lot to do with us if we're going in a double date with them—"

"Don't tell me you agreed."

"Well I didn't really but Younghyun hyung doesn't take no for an answer."

"Well...We don't have a choice really. I guess we have to go." Wonpil ran up to the boy and hugged him, letting out a small laugh.

"You're happy that we're going?"

"No. Not at all."

"What's with the hug hm?"

"Can I not give my fake boyfriend a hug?" Dowoon wrapped his arms around the boy and returned the hug, giving Wonpil a bright smile.

"I'm still not giving you the answer. Nice try tho."

"Ugh. You're lame!" Dowoon let out a small laugh and planted a small kiss on the boy's head, causing Wonpil to pout.

"Aw you're so cute."

"I still think you should give me the answer."

"Not a chance."