F I F T E E N

• R O O M M A T E S  0

• R O O M M A T E S  0.15
室友 0.15

"So Wonpil. What did you and Dowoon do yesterday?"

"Oh nothing really Younghyun hyung haha.."

"Oh really now. Then what was that yesterday hm?"

"W-What do you mean Hyung?"

"Oh so you don't remember 'Fuck right there Dowoon' hm?" Wonpil's face shifted to a dark shade of red as Younghyun tapped his fingers against the desk.

"Y-You see..."

"You guys were so loud, everyone in the hallway heard you two. It's the talk of the school probably by now."

"What?!"

"Yeah. I mean at least they know Dowoon is good in bed because he sure seemed like he was hitting it right to make you yell like that."

"I-I um..I'll be right back!" And before Younghyun could ask any further questions, Wonpil zoomed out of the class. He made sure to avoid anyone and right when he was about to head into the dorm, Dowoon opened the door.

"Hey—"

"GET IN!" Wonpil shoves the boy back into the room and locked the door.

"Wonpil I have to get to class. What the fuck are you doing—"

"Dowoon you can't go and neither can I."

"And why is that?"

"Because..Well y'know how you called my plan stupid and shit like that-"

"Kim what the fuck happened now."

"Um..Everyone thinks we did the deed and—"

"Haha repeat that again for me? I don't think I hear you correctly."

"Dowoon really."

"Wonpil people are talking about us fucking. They think I fucked you."

"Pretty well actually—"

"This isn't the time. They think we fucked. How do I even—" Wonpil shrugged and went over and sat on his bed looking down at his shoes.

"Well it's like the boyfriend thing Yoon...it's just on another level now."

"Yeah because of you. I told you your plan was dumb."

"Ugh stop scolding me. Is this a fake boyfriend thing?"

"Really Wonpil? Fuck you."

"Nah I rather not. You already know what that got us into."

"Wonpil!" Meili came out from hiding and scampered over to Wonpil, making the boy smile.

"Your dad is a bit upset at the moment Mei. He'll be ok soon."

"I'm not that dogs dad—"

"Yes you are. The fathers are always in denial when they're upset. You're a sad man Yoon."

"I'm a sad person- Wow. That's funny."

"Good thing you used a condom—"

"WONPIL!"

"You don't have to yell Yoon. Ugh you're such a mess. Your dad is a mess Meili."

Before Dowoon could retort, there was a knock on their door. Wonpil ran and put Meili in the bathroom while Dowoon groaned and walked over to open the door. The person there was the last person Dowoon wanted to see.

"Dowoon!"

"Jae hyung..."

"So I heard you it from the back yesterday. Where's your boyfriend?" Jae welcomed his self in before Dowoon could and looked over to find Wonpil by the desk with a nervous smile.

"Ooooh so he's your boyfriend. He's cute or whatever. So you are?"

"Kim Wonpil."

"So your the famous Kim Who's been yelling? How quaint. How big is Dowoon's dick for you to be yelling like that?"

"Jae hyung!"

"Uuuuh..."

"Was he going hard or—"

"I think your stay here is overdue. Goodbye hyung." And with that, Dowoon dragged the boy out the room and closed the door, making sure to lock it.

"So..your buddy there.."

"Just ignore him. He's crazy."

"He's pretty curious. Why didn't you set the record straight hm Yoon?"

"What are you trying to say?"

"I'm just saying, you could've laid down the facts, set him straight, turn the tables."

"Get to the point."

"You could've told him we didn't do the deed my good sir. This only means two things. It's either you're scared or, you like the thought of it."

"You're crazy Kim. I'm not scared and I totally do not like the thought of that."

"Oh really."

"Yes really."

"Then why are your ears so red?"

"I-I it's just that the topic.."

"The topic is what?"

"It's weird now shut up or else."

"Damn you're already threatening me. Shut up or what?"

"Wonpil—"

"Or what~~? What you gonna do?"

"Shut up or I'll make you."

"I'd like to know how Mr.Yoon."

"I'll kiss you."