F O U R T E E N

• R O O M M A T E S  0

• R O O M M A T E S 0.14
室友 0.14

"You ready Dowoon?"

"This is so fucking weird.."

"Well it's guaranteed to keep him away Yoon. We gotta do it. Remember what I said."

"Fake it till you make it. Yeah I remember Kim. I remember." Wonpil smiled and patted the boy on the back causing Dowoon to groan.

"Good job~. Oop- he's coming! Get ready." Dowoon nodded and waited for Wonpil to give the signal as he watched through the peep hole.

"3....2....1..."

"Dowoon! Wonpil! Open up! Let's go." Wonpil and Dowoon nodded at each other and knew what they had to do.

"FUCK DOWOON HARDER."

"You're so hot Wonpil!"

"AAAAAGH." Wonpil checked through the peephole to see all sorts of things going on with Younghyun. He looked lost, disgusted, and uncomfortable.

"G-Guys?..."

"FUCK RIGHT THERE DOWOON AGH."

"CALL ME DADDY!!" Wonpil bit his lip to stop himself from cackling at the boy's reply.

"U-Um...I'll just go somewhere myself..I see you guys are...enjoying yourselves." Wonpil watched as Younghyun left and finally gave Dowoon a thumbs up.

"He's gone!" Wonpil held his hand up for a high five only to get rejected.

"This..? There could've been another way Kim."

"But you agreed Yoon. Didn't you?"

"W-We'll that's not the—"

"Point? Yeah it actually is. Now give me a high five because my plan was genius."

"Nah I'm good."

"You're just jealous you didn't come up with my plan first. Ugh, hater."

"Hater? Not even close. This plan was dumb."

"What was the objective of this?"

"Really Kim-"

"What was the objective Yoon?" Dowoon rolled his eyes at the boy and groaned.

"To get Younghyun hyung away."

"Did my plan do just that?"

"Wonpil-"

"Did it or did it not Yoon?"

"It did." Wonpil smirked and went over and wrapped his arm around the boy and gave his famous 'I was right' laugh.

"Now see, you could've congratulated me on my big success honey—"

"I'm not your honey. You're not always right y'know."

"Oh, but I was this time."

"You're a handful."

"But you love me don't you." Dowoon's eyes widened and his heart began to race as he stood there dumbfounded and unable to say a word. Wonpil bursted out into a fit of giggles and went up on his tippy toes to ruffle the boy's hair.

"I was joking brick head."

"I knew that almond head."

"No I didn't.."