{1}

1890, Vancouver, Canada

"Mr.Lee, with all due respect, don't you think you're going a little overboard with this?"

"Hansol, we have to get the business out there. We barely have enough money. I know what I'm doing." Mr. Lee replied, waving his hand in the air.

Hansol just sighed, he knew what his boss was doing. Mr. Lee was one of those people that believed in all the supernatural phenomenons; he was almost insane over it.

Mr. Lee had a problem— not the supernatural, even though he probably does have one about that topic— his company 'Lee Services' basically sold all types of products from other different stores. His company would get products sent in to them where they stacked it high up on their store shelves and sold things for a low price.

However, his company hadn't been doing so well. The customers were decreasing and the money along with it, leaving some employees to leave the company; they thought that since the money was going down, their paycheck would too.

~~

Mr. Lee walked out of his office, carrying a small brown box with him, the silver metal locks snatched into place. He knew this was a bad idea but to him, he had to do it; save his company.

He drove off once he reached outside the building, heading to a crossed road that not many people drove by at this time.

Deciding where to park his car, he only stopped it a few feet away from what he was about to do at this road. Carefully walking out with the small box, he scooped up a pile of dirt that covered the cross road and dug a square hole. Mr. Lee grabbed the box and set it inside the hole, bringing the dirt over it to bury the small little thing.

He closed his eyes as he stood up, feeling a presence after about 3 seconds. He turned around slowly, meeting eye to eye with a person, a girl as I should say, who only looked about 27 but her beady red eyes were saying something different.

"Mr. Lee, I assume you have come to make a deal?" The red-eyed lady clasped her hands together as she walked closer, her eyebrow raising.

The man was utterly terrified but this was his only choice to get what he wanted. "Yes, I have."

"And you do realize that I will have to take your soul in exchange for whatever you want, right?" She said in a hushed tone, walking closer to the man.

He simply nodded, hoping his nervousness wasn't showing.

"I want my company to be the most successful company in the world, we never had to owe any money or anything to other stores." Mr. Lee said, his confidence building up in the way his posture was straightening.

The demon seemed amused but slightly annoyed, "Ah, you humans always need to have what you want. Anyways, deal. Now how about that soul?"

"No soul. You decide what you get in return." The man replied.

The lady seemed shocked, but thought of something as she raised her eyebrows once more, quickly dismissing the thought.

"Hm. I'll be nice tonight and simply make this just a tad bit harder for you. Every son that your family has from the wife of the future generations, will be able to turn into a 5 foot tall wolf anytime they need to or want to on the day of their 18th birthday. However, the wolf part of them will have powers and they need to learn how to control them changing for the first month of their wolf time. If they don't learn how to control it by the first month, their soul comes to me. If they learn how to by the first month, they don't get their soul sent but they live with the wolf part of them forever. They still can change back into a human of course. But, there's a secret thing that can only help them control it."

"And what would that be?" The man asked, crossing his arms as he listened intently.

"That's a secret. They need to figure out what the special thing is to help them control it." She whispered, a small smirk appearing on her lips.

"Oh come on." The man scoffed, rolling his eyes until they landed back onto the demon.

"If the wolf son finds the secret or learns what it is, he can use to it control his powers. If he doesn't, the powers get out of hand and wolf boy can't control it. Once they don't, soul comes to me and I feed. Deal?" The lady flashed a fake smile.

"Deal."

The demon smirked as she walked closer and planted a kiss onto the other man, indicating that the deal has been sealed. The man closed his eyes.

Once Mr. Lee opened his eyes back up, the demon was no longer there.

Soon after, the man got a call from his phone. He took it out of his pocket and swiped the green button, holding the device up to his ear.

"Sir! Our employees have come back and so have the customers! There's loads of them, you need to check it out now." Hansol shouted through the phone, causing Mr. Lee to hold the phone away from his ear.

"Alright. I'll be there in a few." He hung up the call and fist bumped the air above his head, screaming for joy until he realized he looked like a total idiot.

Quickly getting into his car, he smiled as he knew he finally got what he wanted.