{19}

8:12 AM, Mark's Room

Donghyuck twirled the streak of blue hair between his fingers, eyeing it carefully. As he made eye contact with Mark, he quickly looked back at the hair in his hand.

"It's gonna take me a bit to get used to this hair." The younger chuckled, staring down into Mark's new shining blue eyes.

"Me too." The older of the two looked down at the other, a small laugh sounding out.

After the long night all the boys had, they headed back to the house and crashed, sleeping like they were dead.

Donghyuck was currently resting in Mark's arms, tracing patterns onto his clothed chest.

"I'm sorry." The younger blurted out, his voice barely above a whisper.

Mark looked down at him, a confused expression on his face. "For what?"

"For a lot of things. For leaving."

"Don't bring that up. It's okay, alright?" Mark wrapped his arm securely around the younger's waist, pulling him in closer.

"No. I have to bring it up, I feel so bad about it. I should've never left you guys just because I didn't wanna accept the reality."

Mark moved so he was right on top of Donghyuck, hovering above him as he stared carefully into his eyes.

Moving his hand up to stroke the younger's cheek gently, he whispered, "Stop talking about it. We're together now and that's what matters."

Mark's bright blue eyes shone in a circular motion, a glowing light ringing around his pupil.

Donghyuck sighed, "Okay, fine."

"Thank you." Mark smiled sweetly and moved back to his original position.

The two had been inseparable ever since their night at the secret place, and it was definitely the weirdest thing they've experienced in their lives. But they were happy now, happy that both of them were in love, happy that they could finally be together.

"What are you going to do about your mom?" Mark spoke in a soft tone, his voice almost in a whisper.

"I don't know, I'm afraid to confront her because I'm scared she'll do something."

"You can spend the night again here, then tomorrow, we'll both go to your house and I'll make sure she doesn't lay a finger on you. You don't know how much I hate seeing you all beat up, I can't stand it." Mark's eyes showed the glowing circular light traveling around his pupil once again, giving his eyes that shimmering effect.

"Thank you for caring about me." Donghyuck nuzzled his head into the older's chest, taking in the strong scent of cologne that smelled like vanilla.

"Of course. Hey, do you wanna watch a movie?" Mark suggested, getting ready to get his laptop just in case.

"Sure, which one?"

Mark turned to the other boy with a smirk on his face, "How about fifty shades of grey?"

"Yeah, how about no." Donghyuck emphasize the 'O' with his lips puckered out.

Mark laughed, opening his laptop up. "I'm kidding, I'm kidding. But seriously, which movie? Look at the suggestions."

Donghyuck scanned through the top half of movie suggestions and immediately paused on the one he wanted to watch.

"I don't see anything good- oh my gOD THEY HAVE A MICHAEL JACKSON ONE." Clicking on it as fast as he could, Mark burst into laughter with Donghyuck giggling beside him.

"That was the cutest thing ever, oh my god." By now, Mark was almost wheezing, clutching his stomach as his laughter echoed throughout the room.

Donghyuck could get used to this; having Mark around, hugging and kissing him all the time, the sweet words exchanged, everything that he had in this very moment was something he definitely wanted to get used to.

He just hoped nothing got in their way, or that anything bad happened.

He hoped.