{14}

5:39 PM, Jeno/Jaemin's Room (Day 6/10)

"Can you talk to me?" Jaemin asks in a small tone, playing with the hem of his large sweatshirt.

Jeno closed the door as he walked into the room, heading straight to the small couch they had. Completely ignoring the younger, he turned on the TV and laid there, not giving a hint of any acknowledgement towards the other boy.

"Jeno, please." The younger was becoming desperate. Even though he knew most of their fight was really Jeno's fault, he couldn't help but feel guilty for slapping him.

He shouldn't have hit him at all in the first place.

"Jeno, answer me. I'm sorry, okay? I'm sorry for slapping you when I knew I shouldn't have. Just please talk to me."

Jeno forced himself to look away from the TV screen, watching Jaemin fidgeting with his sweater paws as his head was hung low.

Jeno sighed and moved his body up a little on the couch. "Come here." He whispered in a gentle tone.

The other quickly looked up and ran over to Jeno and cuddled into him, resting his head onto his chest as he wrapped an arm around his waist.

"I forgive you, and I'm sorry about starting an argument with you. I do care about Mark but I just feel like he should be the one to fix his situation." The older said, running a hand through Jaemin's soft, brown hair.

"Yeah, I understand. And next time we have an argument, I'll make sure not to slap you this time." Jaemin laughed, looking up towards Jeno.

They both leaned in for a short yet sweet and gentle kiss, Jeno cupping Jaemin's cheek with his hand that wasn't around Jaemin.

"I love you." Jeno whispered, a sincere smile showing on his lips.

"I love you too."

~~

Mark had stayed in his wolf form for a while, not having the energy to change back even if he wanted to.

Donghyuck had been on his mind the whole time as he walked back and forth throughout the night in the woods and came back to the house in the morning, only to walk back and forth again as the boys watched him.

"Are we sure he's not insane?" Renjun questioned, pointing at the huge wolf in the room pacing around, clearly deep in thought.

"Not yet, at least." Jeno replied, raising an eyebrow.

All of a sudden, Mark growled as he shook his head and the sparkles returned, the wolf now becoming a human again.

Mark snapped his head towards the boys, a look in his eyes as Chenle started rising into the air, a frightened look on his face.

Another shake of the head, Mark looked down with a confused facial expression. Chenle then fell from the air but luckily, the boys had caught him before he could completely break his bones.

"Damn Mark, how many goddamn powers do you have?" Jeno scoffed.

"Sorry, you know I can't control it." Mark apologized, quickly checking Chenle to see if he was hurt.

Chenle shook it off, waving his hand to dismiss it. "It's okay, don't worry."

"Guys, I really cannot control any of this. The first few weeks of the month were pretty okay, even though sometimes there would be a couple power outbursts but now.. everything is completely out of control."

Renjun laid his hand on Mark's shoulder, comforting him. "Hey, it's fine, alright? We understand. I mean, you pretty much are a human that can change into a wolf with powers."

"You make it sound like he's crazy." Jisung laughed.

"Well, he kind of i-"

"Say that and this time, you'll be the one in the air." Mark let out a playful laugh, looking at all the boys that soon started to join in.

"Bring it in." Renjun said, opening his arms as they all enveloped each other into a huge group hug.

~~

i've been updating these chapters almost every day, i feel proud bc i'm literally the most laziest person you'll ever meet

(no wonder my grades were bad in school)

aLRIGHT, the last day of mark's month is coming sooonnnn :)