{29}

1:00 PM, Mark's Place

"Guess who's home?!" Mark yelled, opening the door to the house as Donghyuck followed behind him. The rest of the boys came running in yelling, earning a big hug from both boys.

"Donghyuck! Are you okay? Is everything okay?" Chenle asked with a cute little pout, his small body jumping up and down.

Donghyuck laughed, "I'm fine, guys. Don't worry."

As the boys laughed and talked with each other, catching up on what happened the last few days, a familiar black-haired woman appeared, a beautiful smile on her lips.

"Hey everyone." She said with a soft tone, her eyes becoming like crescents as she smiled.

"Seolhyun! What are you doing here?" Donghyuck asked.

She laughed, "Well, I had to come check up on my favorite boys, of course!"

The boys laughed, bringing the lady with sparkling red eyes into a group hug.

~~

Seolhyun left after having a long conversation with the boys, draining their energy out and wanting to take a nap right after.

Currently, they were all in Mark's bedroom, the big bed full with the boys sitting on it lazily. They were having a talk about anything, anything that they could think of.

They were happy that everything was fine now, and this time, they knew it was okay.

They had each other, well, it was pretty much all they had anyways.

Chenle was sitting down on Jisung's lap, his arms circled around the younger's neck as he rested his head on his shoulder. Mark and a Donghyuck were cuddled up against the pillows by the headboard, and Jeno and Jaemin were laying down at the end of the bed while Jaemin was resting his head onto Jeno's chest. Renjun was sitting by himself.

"Why am I the only single one here?" Renjun laughed, the other boys letting out small giggles.

"Because you're straight." Jeno replied with a serious face.

Renjun looked at him as if he was the dumbest person in the world, "Who told you that?!"

All the boys bursted out with laughter, clutching their stomachs as Jaemin accidentally fell off the bed, the laughter getting louder as tears came out from their eyes.

"That's the funniest joke I've ever heard, Jeno!" Mark couldn't stop laughing as he kept slapping the bed.

Donghyuck laughed more as he saw Mark and soon enough, barely anyone could breathe due to how much they were laughing.

"Gosh, I seriously love you guys." Jisung breathed out, relaxing himself.

"We love you too." The rest of the boys said in unison, smiling.

~~

"We should go to the secret place, we haven't been there in a few days." Jaemin spoke up, the thought randomly coming to his head.

"I'm fine with that."

"Yeah, I don't mind."

"Sure."

"Let's go!!"

The boys ran out the house, the sunlight welcoming them as it shined directly onto them, almost in the way of a spotlight that was for the boys and the boys only.

On they ran, stopping abruptly when they reached the edge of the stone ground, not wanting to fall into the water. They sighed, walking around the beautiful hidden place that was so mesmerizing that they wanted to stay there as long as forever could go on.

"You know, imagine if Mark never found this place when he was little. That would've sucked ass." Jeno chuckled, running his hand softly down a vine.

"I know right. I'm glad I found this place too." Mark replied, a small smile tugging on his lips.

As time passed, the boys sat down in silence as they observed the sun rays, the tall trees that towered over them, the long and bright green vines that wrapped around the branches and wood logs, the glistening waterfall that melted into a beautiful lake that wasn't really much of a lake, and let's not forget the white clouds huddled together with the glowing blue sky.

This was home, this was forever their home, even if they did leave in the future. The place right here would always be their home no matter what happened.

And damn, did they love it.

~~
this was the last chapter and i'm very sorry for not updating as much, but don't worry! i'll be writing a very long epilogue next :)