{5}

10:18 PM, Restaurant

"Hey! That was my fry!" Chenle pouted as he slapped Jisung's hand to move away from his food.

Jisung only stuck his tongue out and grabbed a handful of fries from Chenle's plate, leaving him to pout even more.

Earlier, the boys were trying to find a good restaurant to eat at since Jeno kept whining about being hungry and that made the rest of the boys hungry so now here they are eating whatever the hell they ordered.

"Hey.. um Mark? Why is there a lit up fire symbol on your palm and why is it glowing?" Renjun asked, slightly terrified and slightly piecing together what was happening.

Mark looked up at Renjun and then to his hand, opening it up to see a glowing symbol in the shape of a flame in the middle section of his palm. He was trying to figure out what was happening but he only got himself frustrated.

Frustration building up inside him, he ran his non-symbol hand through his hair and slammed both palms down on the seat next to him but jumped back after seeing that the seat had caught on fire in huge flames.

The yellow and orange mix that moved together perfectly to create absolute chaos arose from the chair, leading a straight trail to the hardwood floor and covering anything that it touched.

The seven boys quickly got up from their seats and immediately tried to come up with something to solve this huge problem. Many panicked customers ran out and employees tried to make sure everyone was safe but the fire was getting too big and spreading way too far around the restaurant. Customers ran out and so did the employees.

"Well, at least we now know how loyal these employees are." Jaemin spoke up, sarcasm obvious in his tone.

"Mark, that's another one of your powers. You need to change into your wolf thingy." Chenle said, looking around to make sure nobody else was in the restaurant.

The shimmering blue and black sparkles surrounded him as he switched over to his wolf body, causing the others to move back due to how huge his wolf form is. In only a couple of seconds, the fire traveled up the walls and was soon going to cover the whole restaurant. Sirens from a firetruck were heard in the distance, only giving Mark a limited amount of time for him to fix everything. Or at least, fix the fire.

Mark stood in front of all the flames and growled loudly as he motioned for the boys to get behind him. He lifted up his paw and saw a glowing symbol in the shape of an ice cube.

He slammed his paw down and watched as ice covered the floor, running through the flames as they disappeared in a quick pace. The other boys were shocked but thankful, too.

They could hear the sirens getting closer and closer by the second.

Mark looked at his paw once again and saw a glowing symbol of something melting, the ice already covering all of the flames. He slammed his paw down for the last time and the ice became water in the blink of an eye.

He growled as he watched the restaurant get flooded with water but it soon started pouring out the doors so the place wasn't as full.

Blue and black sparkles surrounded him as he returned to his human form. "Guys, we have to get out now!"

The boys nodded as Mark went to his wolf side once more and ran out the restaurant only after snarling loudly. They all followed Mark as they ran out the back of the restaurant and dashed into the woods.

A loud snap was heard before they all turned around while running to see Renjun trip over a huge wall of branches.

"Shit!" Renjun yelled, continuing to run along with the group.

"Holy hell, how fast is Mark?!" Jisung shouted while watching Mark run as fast as he could through the woods.

"He's a goddamn wolf right now! What did you expect? For him to be as slow as a sloth?" Jeno shouted back, breathing heavily due to how much running he was doing.

"Both of you shut the fuck up and RUN!" Chenle screamed.

The boys continued to follow Mark as they ran through the woods, jumping over logs, ducking underneath branches, and cutting around trees. They came to a forced stop as they reached their destination, realizing where they had landed was the secret place through the vines.

Heavy breathing and sniffles made noise through the silent night.

Jeno walked over to a tree and sat down resting his back onto it, taking Jaemin into his arms as he rested his chin on his head gently, his arms wrapping around his waist as Jaemin cuddled into his chest.

Chenle was resting his head on Jisung's lap, sighing contently as he felt fingers running through his hair.

Mark soon turned back to himself as he laid down on his back, resting against the hard stone ground. Renjun laid against a giant rock as he watched the shining waterfall rush down.

Donghyuck was laying somewhat close to Mark completely out of breath.

Mark watched silently as Donghyuck was having trouble catching his breath, a trouble that looked too serious.

"Are you okay?" Mark asked softly, as if he was afraid that Donghyuck would move away if his voice seemed even a little too loud.

"I'm alright. I'm completely out of shape and I like walking better and we ran for like 10 minutes so." Donghyuck laughed lightly, his breathing calming down a little but it was still very heavy.

Mark let a small smile appear on his lips as he opened up his arms. "Come here."

"What?"

"You heard me. C'mon."

Donghyuck sighed as he crawled over to Mark, laying his head in the crook of his neck and wrapping one arm around his waist. Mark laid one hand on the back of the other boys head and the other around his waist, pulling him closer.

The rest of the boys had already fallen asleep, soft snores being heard.

"Are we actually gonna sleep on a stone ground next to a waterfall and where anyone could come here? I know it's literally completely hidden but still." Donghyuck whispered.

Mark chuckled. "We'll be fine."

As soon as he said that, Mark's chest rose up and a boom was heard but it surprisingly wasn't loud.

They both looked up and saw a light blue force field wrapped around the hidden place, protecting the boys from any danger.

"Does that help convince you?" Mark said with a smirk plastered on his face.

"Yes." The other boy replied as he snuggled into Mark's chest more.

Mark sighed and ran his hand through Donghyuck's hair, closing his eyes and falling asleep with a small smile.

~~

i'm sorry this took kinda long but i wanted to make sure i wrote a rlly good chapter since this one was longer than my other ones i've written

i hope you guys enjoyed this chapter ^—^