{11}

2:37 PM, Jeno/Jaemin's Room (Day 3/10)

"Jeno."

"Hm?"

"Can you get off of me?" Jaemin whined, trying to push the others heavy body.

Jeno remained where he was, giving little kisses onto Jaemin's neck.

"Come on, Jeno. We need to figure out the Mark and Donghyuck situation."

"Why can't we just lay here and cuddle?"

Jaemin groaned, finally managing to push the other off. Jaemin was worrying about Mark greatly, and he couldn't help but feel bad.

Jeno knew what the younger was thinking about, it was all he's been talking about through the day. It was kind of getting annoying but he knew that Jaemin was just worried.

"Ugh, why is this situation so hard to take in?" Jaemin sighed, running a hand through his hair.

"Is that all you're going to talk about today? I don't wanna be rude, but focus on something else at least." The older's voice raised a little, a hint of anger in his voice.

"What? Focus on you? I'm just trying to help out our friend! Don't tell me what to talk about just because you're annoyed of me caring about someone other than you for a couple of hours!" Jaemin yelled.

Jeno got up from the bed and exhaled, looking Jaemin in the eyes with annoyance written all over his face.

"I don't mind if you care about someone else other than me, but Mark's situation is something he should figure out on his own! You don't need to fucking talk about it every single second of the day to remind everyone! Mark is already having a tough time and he needs to resolve it on his own."

Jaemin stood up from the bed, walking closer to Jeno as he stopped right in front of him, their chests almost touching. Both boys were filled with anger that boiled in them, waiting to burst out.

"Do you even give a damn about Mark?! Because to me, it really seems like you want something bad to happen to him. Have you seen how he is?!" Jaemin shouted, his voice getting louder from every word that came out of his mouth.

The older backed up, "Of course I fucking give a damn about him! But you shouldn't be reminding people about what's happening to him! This doesn't involve us, it involves him and Donghyuck. So don't you dare tell me that I don't care about Mark. At least I'm not being an annoying brat who won't stop yapping about the situation to everyone."

The only response Jeno got was a harsh slap on the face from Jaemin, who's hand was still up as his eyes quickly swarmed with guilt. Jeno's jaw clenched as he looked away from the younger, deciding not to say anything else, knowing that if he said more, everything would tumble down on him.

Jaemin's hand slowly went down, his facial expression changing into regret as he managed to stutter out the others name.

"J-jeno.. I-"

"Don't." The older looked back into Jaemin's eyes, his jaw still clenched together as he stormed out of the room.

The loud sound of the door being slammed making Jaemin flinch, slowly sitting down on the bed as his hands made its way to cover his face. Tears started to flow out like a river, almost like a river filled with too many fish that the river couldn't hold anymore, except the fish were emotions.

Jisung, Renjun, and Chenle were listening from downstairs, not that it was on purpose, but they had been extremely loud; mostly Jeno.

"What's happened to all of us?" Jisung asked, a small pout on his lips as he played with a glass cup.

Chenle quickly wrapped an arm around the youngest, letting him rest his head on his shoulders.

"I don't know, but we'll figure something out soon. I promise." Giving Jisung a hug, Renjun watched them with a small smile as he left the kitchen.

"Hey Chenle?"

"Yeah?" He moved his head back so he could look at the younger's eyes.

"I love you a lot." Jisung went back to burying his head in Chenle's chest, sighing contently.

"And I love you." He placed a kiss onto his forehead, hugging him tightly.