Epilogue

•TEN YEARS LATER•
***********************************************

Life had been good, life had actually been amazing. It was something that the boys had learned to appreciate over the years.

And let's just say, the years had been great to them.

"Donghyuck, you know damn well that my pants were not this small 2 days ago. They shrunk when you washed them!"

"Well, it's not like I did it on purpose! At least they still fit you, you uncultured swine!"

Mark and Donghyuck had been.. well, they're still together. The couple had been married for about 3 years now, ever since Mark decided to seal their relationship completely by proposing.

Jisung, Chenle, Jaemin, Jeno, and Renjun still kept in contact with the two boys and with each other but they haven't officially met up since after the wedding.

Time flew by for the boys. Chenle and Jisung moved to California, Jaemin and Jeno moved to Daegu, and Renjun has been in a relationship with a famous model named Doyoung.

Mark and Donghyuck moved to Canada a few years before their wedding.

See, even though they're all separated, even though they aren't together in the moment, the boys still replay each memory they've had together in their mind every single day.

Sometimes, Mark wonders what would've happened if things turned out to be different; if things would've turned a completely different direction. It's always on his mind, yet he would never change a thing.

Donghyuck was happy, he was so so happy. He doesn't communicate with his mother anymore, and he doesn't exactly forgive her either. Yes, it's been ten years, but he's Donghyuck so what can you do?

~~

Mark had a plan, a plan that he's been thinking about for almost a month. Him and Donghyuck haven't been to Seoul in seven years, and Mark thought it would be the perfect idea to take a plane there.

But, they aren't just going to Seoul, they're going back to the place where everything started.

"Mark, where are we even going? And why do I need to pack things that will last a week? What's going on?" Donghyuck whined, earning a kiss on the lips as Mark tried to shut him up.

"You'll find out soon, all I'm telling you is that we're going on a plane somewhere." The older smiled gently, running his hand through the younger's soft orange hair.

~~

The couple walked out of the airport, finally in Korea after a very long airplane ride. Donghyuck as clueless as to why they were here, and Mark wanted to keep it that way.

"Can you please tell me why we're here?" The younger whined for the thousandth time, Mark glaring at him in a way to tell him that he should stop whining.

"Fine then, don't tel- OH MY GOD, IS THAT REALLY WHO I THINK IT IS?!" Donghyuck screamed, running over to the five guys he knew all too well.

"DONGHYUCK!" The five boys screamed in unison, enveloping the orange haired boy into a group hug. Mark smiled as he watched them, he missed his best friends a lot.