Shopping trip

Hey y'all! Hope you enjoy this next chapter!!
_______________________________"Remind me why the heck I have to do this again?" Josh complained for the billionth time that day as Riley gave him another bag to hold.

"Because Maya and I have to find new clothes for the tour, and you being her body guard means she can't go out in public without you. So therefore we have to make you useful somehow." Riley stated as she walked out of the store with a amused Maya and an annoyed Josh.

It was Saturday and Maya didn't have anything going on at the studio that day. So Riley had decided to drag her to the mall so they could start shopping and spend some time together, even if Josh was there.

"Why do you even need to go shopping now, the tour isn't for another two months!" Josh exclaimed as he had both hands filled with bags already. They had only been there for an hour.

"It's never to early to start shopping, uncle Josh! Besides, I'll be gone for three months! I need new clothes." Riley said. Maya giggled as she watched Josh make faces at his niece when she turned around.

"Common it's not that bad." Maya teased him as she elbowed his side. Josh looked at her and rolled his eyes.

"Oh yeah, because this is how every guy wants to spend his Saturday. With two girls, in a mall, holding their bags. Maybe I want to go look around too." He told Riley. Riley looked over at him innocently.

"Nobody's stopping you. Just don't let our bags out of your sight." She told him smiling. Josh felt like he could strangle her. They kept walking in the mall pleasantly surprised that there wasn't a lot of people there. As they kept waking Josh's eyes widened at the store that was coming into view.

"Oh no!" He exclaimed as he stopped walking causing the girls to stop as well. "I'm not going in there! This is where I draw the line!" He said as he took all his bags and sat down on the bench. Maya looked up and laughed when she saw the pink sign that had 'Victoria's secret' flashing on it. Riley rolled her eyes at her uncle being over dramatic.

"Fine. Maya and I will only be a few minutes." Riley said as she grabbed Maya's hand.

"I-in there? I've never really shopped at this place before." Maya said shyly as she looked down and blushed. Riley's eyes widened.

"Oh you poor thing. Don't worry I know just what to look for." Riley smirked as she watched Maya's face turn red and then her uncles as well. Riley dragged Maya into the store which they were immediately met with all kinds of lingerie. Maya blushed as she looked around at all the varieties.

"So what now?" Maya asked. Riley shrugged.

"It's just like any other store. You look around and if you see something you like, you try it on." Riley said. Maya hugged herself. "Just not the underwear, that's disgusting." She said making a face.

Ten minutes later and Riley was dragging Maya into a dressing room with different colored lace bras.

"Go try them on and then come out so I can see." Riley said excitedly. Maya took he bras and went into the dressing room.
~ because I don't really want to write her trying on bras.

After a few minutes of trying on different bras, many blushes and laughs later, Maya had decided to get two sets of lingerie. One black and one red. The girls came out and laughed at the pouting Josh on the bench.

"Find anything?" He asked almost bitterly. Riley smirked as Maya hesitantly gave Josh the bag. Josh swallowed hard as he grabbed the bag and put it with the others. Maya wouldn't meet his eyes as she looked at her shoes.

"Now! I'm hungry. Who's up for lunch?" Riley asked. Josh groaned.

"Fine, but I'm going to go out these in the car first." Josh said as he stood up, struggling to get all the bags. "You good?" He asked Maya. Maya smiled as she finally looked up at him.