Celebrity crush

Ugh!!!! School is starting back on Thursday. I don't want to go!!!
____________________________
"It is way to early for this." Riley grumbled as her, Josh and Maya made their way to Maya's car.

"It's 6 in the morning. You always get up at this time to go to school." Josh told her. Riley nodded.

"Yeah but this was a teacher workday, I should have been able to sleep in." Riley grumbled. Josh rolled his eyes as they started to get into the car.

"There's should be a pillow and blanket back there that I forgot to take out a few months ago from a trip I took with Shawn. Feel free to use it." Maya said as she put her suitcases in the back of the car. Riley smiled as she got into the back seat and made her a small bed. Josh held out his hands for keys and Maya rolled her eyes before handing them to him.

"You don't even ask you just demand." Maya told him as she walked around to get into the passenger side. Josh gave her a teasing wink before he got in as well and started the car.

"What time is your first interview?" Riley asked with her eyes closed.

"Eight. It gives us enough time to get to the hotel and to freshen up a bit before we head to the building." Maya said. Josh took one of his hands off the wheel and placed it in Maya's and they sat them on her lap.

A few minutes later they were met by the sound of soft snores coming from the backseat from Riley. Maya chuckled as she looked over at Josh who was shaking his head.

"I'm glad I don't have to hear that every night." He said. Maya laughed and shook her head. Suddenly she bit her lip and squeezed Josh's hand.

"Some of the questions I might be asked about today you might not like." Maya said honestly. Josh glanced at her and shrugged his shoulders.

"What are you talking about?" He asked he me seriously. Maya sighed as she stroked his hand.

"Interviewers are very interested in people's love life, and because we are keeping it a secret I'm going to have to deny that I'm with anyone. Also, I'm really going to have to gush over my celebrity crush if they ask for one." Maya told him. Josh nodded his head.

"So who is it?" He asked. Maya blushed and looked down.

"You'll find out." Maya said causing Josh to shake his head.

"No no no no no. You have to tell me." Josh said laughing.

"No it's embarrassing." Maya said. Josh shook his head.

"Common. I'm the boyfriend I should get to know before everyone else does." He told her. Maya sighed as she looked out the window.

"Shawn Mendes." Maya said quietly. Josh nodded his head.

"Of course it is." He mumbled.

"What!? I think he's really attractive and sweet. Plus he helped me a lot when I was first starting out." Maya said. And just like that any trace of smirk of happiness on Josh's face was gone.

"You've met him before?" Josh asked her. Maya blushed.

"Yeah a couple of times. We talk a little bit here and there." Maya admitted. Josh looked at her and shook his head.

"Maya if you know the guy then it isn't a celebrity crush, it's an actual crush." Josh told her. Maya looked at him.

"You're not jealous are you?" Maya asked. Josh didn't say anything. "Baby, Shawn and I would never work as a couple. Besides I may have a celebrity crush on him but the feelings are no where near what I have for you. I actually feel things with you Shawn is just someone who you think you can't believe you actually get to meet." Maya told him. Josh still didn't say anything for a few minutes until he finally broke the silence.

"How close are you two?" He asked. Maya didn't say anything. "Maya?" He asked again. Maya sighed.

"Enough to know that I'm his celebrity crush as well. And that we may have kissed before." Maya told him honestly. That was enough for Josh. He took his hand out of hers and rested it back on the steering wheel. "It was a long time ago! Way before I met you. I mean we're talking two years." Maya told him but josh shook his head.

"You told me that I was your first kiss, Maya. You should have told me about Shawn." He told her. Maya sighed.

"Josh the kiss that Shawn and I had was a publicity stunt. We did it because our managers were hoping that we could get even more fans because we were dating. But then Larry pulled the plug on the whole thing and kept us as friends." Maya explained. Josh shook his head.

"You should have told me." He told her. Maya swallowed hard as she turned her body and watched out the window. She had to choke down the tears that she was keeping in because she didn't want to cry in front of Josh. Especially since she was going to a interview.

Josh gripped the steering wheel until his knuckles were white. Maybe he shouldn't have reacted the way he did, but she never told him about Shawn. To Josh that was like she was hiding something or maybe she did have something with Shawn at one point. Josh didn't like that he felt so vulnerable with Maya at times. He never felt like that with anyone before, Maya was different. Sure made him feel the jealous anger of a overprotective boyfriend. He was sure that him and Maya would work this out, but he needed some time to work himself out first.
_______________________________
This was a little short and I'm sorry about that. Their very first fight as a couple. Interesting....